With 23 Cabinet ministers, 10 ministers of state with independent charge and 11 ministers of state, Narendra Modi statarted his campaign as the 15th PM of India.
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ls-election-here-are-narendra-modis-44-ministers/20140526.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He stuck to his promise of a small team and strong governance. The various departments distributed to the ministers also seem to given in accordance with the roles these people have played so far. So far so good, let us see how much effectively they are now able to fulfil the expectations we have from them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is easier for single party majority to ensure small cabinet. There is no need to give disproportionate share of portfolis to allies. But we also need to see what happens to the super cabinet- namely National Advisory council headed by UPA chairperson so far. In all fairness, this body needs be disolved and not used as means to accommodate BJP leaders.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not only he kept his cabinet small, but also merged some of the Ministries which were closely related in the erstwhile governments. He is a change maker. The change that the Nation is looking forward.
Not only he kept his cabinet small, but also merged some of the Ministries which were closely related in the erstwhile governments. He is a change maker. The change that the Nation is looking forward.

Also what is more noteworthy about this team is that all of them are quite young as compared to the earlier one. All of the ministers are between early fifties and sixties and very young people like Smriti Irani age 38 have also been given a chance. Fresh young blood is what we needed most! :cheer:

Thank you said by: rambabu

Also what is more noteworthy about this team is that all of them are quite young as compared to the earlier one. All of the ministers are between early fifties and sixties and very young people like Smriti Irani age 38 have also been given a chance. Fresh young blood is what we needed most! :cheer:

Very true. His team has taken care of every possible aspect like, as you said from Smriti Irani to Najma Heptulla to women representation ( 7 women) in order to make a team that delivers.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Very true. His team has taken care of every possible aspect like, as you said from Smriti Irani to Najma Heptulla to women representation ( 7 women) in order to make a team that delivers.

And probably for the first time people have got those portfolios for which they have empathy for, eg. a person like Jual Oram has been given the portfolio for tribal development, a doctor has got the health ministry and so on!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

And probably for the first time people have got those portfolios for which they have empathy for, eg. a pe
rson like Jual Oram has been given the portfolio for tribal development, a doctor has got the health ministry and so on!

Yes. 'A right person in the right place' is the key characteristic conspicuous in Modi's Team. An shining example of Modi's vision.
Let us hope for the very best for Narendra Modi and his team of ministers...They have a daunting task ahead of them. will not be easy after all the chaos that the nation has seen in the past 10 years of misrule..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us hope for the very best for Narendra Modi and his team of ministers...They have a daunting task ahead of them. will not be easy after all the chaos that the nation has seen in the past 10 years of misrule..

True. Narendra Modi has inherited a vast stretch of Barren land. Though it takes time for Modi, he will make it. From the team members its obvious all of them are committed to a good governance. When there is effort and a sincere heart. Results are bound to be good.

It certainly has an uphill task before it sorting out the mess created during the last ten years or so, but with the right people in the right place and the right intentions, they will certainly bring some order before long!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.