See this link to watch the amazing footage captured by NASA of the solar flares, said to be the biggest one captured so far! :cheer:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/watch-nasa-has-captured-amazing-footage-of-a-huge-explosion-on-the-sun-2014-6

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
See this link to watch the amazing footage captured by NASA of the solar flares, said to be the biggest one captured so far! :cheer:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/watch-nasa-has-captured-amazing-footage-of-a-huge-explosion-on-the-sun-2014-6

A mind boggling spectacle. Equally mind boggling are the details revealed by NASA that, view of this footage is about five earths wide and about seven-and-a-half earths tall. A testimony to the NASA's advanced technology.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

A mind boggling spectacle. Equally mind boggling are the details revealed by NASA that, view of this footage is about five earths wide and about seven-and-a-half earths tall. A testimony to the NASA's advanced technology.

Isn't that truly amazing? It really makes us feel so humble and personally I feel, aren't such things the biggest testimony to presence of the Supreme Being, the God! :cheer:

Really amazing.No wonder the sun is worshiped in many cultures.

Isn't that truly amazing? It really makes us feel so humble and personally I feel, aren't such things the biggest testimony to presence of the Supreme Being, the God! :cheer:

Without an iota of doubt, it's spectacular.Instances like this make me laugh at the ignorance of man who brags about his achievements.I also feel what a small speck the human is before this vast and infinite expanse known as universe. I wonder if human can ever be able to peep through even a fraction of its mysteries embedded in its womb..

Our ancestors, as well as the others around the world realised the life-giving as well as destructive potential of the Sun long ago and so no wonders has become the greatest deities of all in all the cultures!

BTW, not related to topic really,. but has anyone seen the movie Sunshine, its one of the apocalyptic disasters, but worth watching, an imaginary scenario of what can happen if the Sun begins to die!

Our ancestors, as well as the others around the world realised the life-giving as well as destructive potential of the Sun long ago and so no wonders has become the greatest deities of all in all the cultures!

BTW, not related to topic really,. but has anyone seen the movie Sunshine, its one of the apocalyptic disasters, but worth watching, an imaginary scenario of what can happen if the Sun begins to die!

No, I didn't see the movie. After your amazing post, I'm anxious to see it. Let me try in You tube.

No, I didn't see the movie. After your amazing post, I'm anxious to see it. Let me try in You tube.

It is a good movie, worth watching at least once! :cheer:

It is a good movie, worth watching at least once! :cheer:

I was an Astronomy student. Mysteries in the universe always fascinate me.in fact, I painted several images pertaining to unravelled mysteries of the universe. I think, I will get some themes for my paintings in the movie Sunshine.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.