Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Having a plethora of Resources is one thing and utilizing them to the core is another thing. Modi utilized what he has at his disposal. That made a whole difference. AP has a long shoreline. There is scope for developing Marine based industries. But the rulers' indifference left the resources Unutilized..

You miss the central point of my arguement. It is the availability of capital that makes commerce possible. AP and other states lacked capital infusion from an outside source which became possible in case of the then Bombay State in late 1880's. It helped create an industrial structure in Gujarat. The rest follows. Modi has marketed Gujarat skillfully.

No I didn't miss. I did not mention it because the capital availability and revenue resources of AP are well known.
Having a plethora of Resources is one thing and utilizing them to the core is another thing. Modi utilized what he has at his disposal. That made a whole difference. AP has a long shoreline. There is scope for developing Marine based industries. But the rulers' indifference left the resources Unutilized..

You miss the central point of my arguement. It is the availability of capital that makes commerce possible. AP and other states lacked capital infusion from an outside source which became possible in case of the then Bombay State in late 1880's. It helped create an industrial structure in Gujarat. The rest follows. Modi has marketed Gujarat skillfully.

No I didn't miss. I did not mention it because the capital availability and revenue resources of AP are well known.

Capital generated only within a country gets redistributed and overall sum remains same. But when capital comes from an outside system or country it makes the country wealthy. Perhaps before 1947 AP did not have access to wealth from foreign sources as Gujarat had. It was rich but not wealthy like Gujarat. And that is the difference. India is woefully short of capital today also.

Capital generated only within a country gets redistributed and overall sum remains same. But when capital comes from an outside system or country it makes the country wealthy. Perhaps before 1947 AP did not have access to wealth from foreign sources as Gujarat had. It was rich but not wealthy like Gujarat. And that is the difference. India is woefully short of capital today also.

It need not be prior to 1947. After 1947 we have rich resources capable of generating huge revenue through Marine and agricultural resources. They have a huge market in internationally. For example AP can cater to the needs of the entire world's Marine food and Mangoes.

It need not be prior to 1947. After 1947 we have rich resources capable of generating huge revenue through Marine and agricultural resources. They have a huge market in internationally. For example AP can cater to the needs of the entire world's Marine food and Mangoes.

Where will the capital come from. Merely wishing potential is not enough it leads to overstaments.

Where will the capital come from. Merely wishing potential is not enough it leads to overstaments.

I'm from the coastal AP. Capital generation out of the existing resources is the job of the government. What i said is truth but bitter.

I'm from the coastal AP. Capital generation out of the existing resources is the job of the government. What i said is truth but bitter.

The East India Company and British rule successfully made India capital deficit and this has left a big void in our surplus finances. Governments have limitations as notes cannot be printed - that would be disasterous and capital in form of FDI has to be selectively brought in so that it does not cause injury to local industry. It therefore is basically a slow and steady process. Prices will keep going up till economy attains equilibrium. One way to enrich the country is by increasing exports - but demand in other countries is not in our control.

The East India Company and British rule successfully made India capital deficit and this has left a big void in our surplus finances. Governments have limitations as notes cannot be printed - that would be disasterous and capital in form of FDI has to be selectively brought in so that it does not cause injury to local industry. It therefore is basically a slow and steady process. Prices will keep going up till economy attains equilibrium. One way to enrich the country is by increasing exports - but demand in other countries is not in our control.

Boosting exports is on the top of theagenda in the new Governments Policy.

It has been on the top of the agenda of all governments. Sun has not risen on May 16th.

It has been on the top of the agenda of all governments. Sun has not risen on May 16th.

It will rise and fill India with a different sunlight.
Higher duty on imports also making situation nice as in the long run in house production will grow.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.