Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gujrat has provided all the necessary infrastructure to the investing industrialists. In return the industries created job opportunities. The policies are industry friendly. Both the locals and investors are gainers.
I am from ODisha and one of my friend was working at Surat.
By seeing Television advertisement and promotional activities DOne by Mr.NArendra Modi. HE said that Modi closed thousands of small industries when give subsidy to big corporate and industries for which he loose his job.
So what type of development you say this?
I am from ODisha and one of my friend was working at Surat.
By seeing Television advertisement and promotional activities DOne by Mr.NArendra Modi. HE said that Modi closed thousands of small industries when give subsidy to big corporate and industries for which he loose his job.
So what type of development you say this?

Your friend must have lost the job because the small industry in wich he was employed was a sick industry. It would be helpful if you can say what the industry was.
Only minute percentages of people are seeing negative to this as most of them have seen the growth due to manufacturing increase there as it is the most highest job opportunity provider.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Gujrat Industrial model has become the role model for development.
Only minute percentages of people are seeing negative to this as most of them have seen the growth due to manufacturing increase there as it is the most highest job opportunity provider.

There will always be some opposition or negativity to any aspect more so when it is the opinion of an entire nation. But from what I have seen of Gujrat, Modi has taken care of even smaller sectors like handicrafts and village industries which have been given a helping hand..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

There will always be some opposition or negativity to any aspect more so when it is the opinion of an entire nation. But from what I have seen of Gujrat, Modi has taken care of even smaller sectors like handicrafts and village industries which have been given a helping hand..

Without an iota of doubt, Gujrat under the stewardship of Modi has emerged as a state worth emulating not only in the national level but in international level.

Without an iota of doubt, Gujrat under the stewardship of Modi has emerged as a state worth emulating not only in the national level but in international level.

The growth of Gujarat has been a continuous process even before 1947 and has continued irrespective of party in power. Ascribing it to only one man is not only unfair to others but also shows successful indoctrination.

The growth of Gujarat has been a continuous process even before 1947 and has continued irrespective of party in power. Ascribing it to only one man is not only unfair to others but also shows successful indoctrination.
But enormous growth which attracts world wide requires peace and stability and after 1992 there is no disruption of peace there, and that is why growth and the then cm always want decisions to be taken readily.

http://mohanmekap.com/

But enormous growth which attracts world wide requires peace and stability and after 1992 there is no disruption of peace there, and that is why growth and the then cm always want decisions to be taken readily.

With all said and done, it's the leadership that matters.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.