All reports had suggested that Sunandas death was due to natural reasons but now with the head of the foresmsic dept of AIIMS coming out with a statement that he was put under pressure by Shashi taroor and Ghulam Nabi Azad not to disclose the actual facts, there is reason to believe that Sunanadas death was due to murder ...If probed this will be one more feather ( or nail in the cofin?) in UPA's already overloaded cap

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-after-allegations-of-shashi-tharoor-influencing-aiims-doctors-health-minister-harsh-vardhan-seeks-report-1999055

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anything can be expected from those in power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All reports had suggested that Sunandas death was due to natural reasons but now with the head of the foresmsic dept of AIIMS coming out with a statement that he was put under pressure by Shashi taroor and Ghulam Nabi Azad not to disclose the actual facts, there is reason to believe that Sunanadas death was due to murder ...If probed this will be one more feather ( or nail in the cofin?) in UPA's already overloaded cap

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-after-allegations-of-shashi-tharoor-influencing-aiims-doctors-health-minister-harsh-vardhan-seeks-report-1999055

Yes. The earlier report has been doctored. Seeing such happenings, I feel there is truth in the old adage, "Truth Ultimately triumphs. It can't be suppressed nor Hidden for all the time." Perpetrators of such crimes shouldn't be spared.
Shashi Taroor for all purposes and intent was a decent person who had literary inclinations that is until he joined politics...It is sad to think what politics can do to people !!! their entire persona and lifestyle and priorities change ! Let us hope that there is a fair probbe and not a witch hunt and the truth comes out and the guilty get punished for having murfered a lovely person llike Sunanda !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Shashi Taroor for all purposes and intent was a decent person who had literary inclinations that is until he joined politics...It is sad to think what politics can do to people !!! their entire persona and lifestyle and priorities change ! Let us hope that there is a fair probbe and not a witch hunt and the truth comes out and the guilty get punished for having murfered a lovely person llike Sunanda !

the greatness of a person lies, who sticks to his virtues unto the last, politics or no politics. Weakness lies in Shashi tharoor. A fair probe makes us see many more startling facts.

A friendly advice, madam, in such open forums when you use individual names you should always prefix by saying 'allegedly' or 'it is reported' or 'it is believed' as one can land in trouble some times, because nothing is proved against those you are naming. Just a caution. GKA may support.

A friendly advice, madam, in such open forums when you use individual names you should always prefix by saying 'allegedly' or 'it is reported' or 'it is believed' as one can land in trouble some times, because nothing is proved against those you are naming. Just a caution. GKA may support.

It is all over the news channels and the net and I am not saying something on my own, what I saw on the TV channel and read on the net, so there is nothing to land myself in trouble , dont worry ! Why fall back on GKA whoever that is , just say what you have to say ...

It is all over the news channels and the net and I am not saying something on my own, what I saw on the TV channel and read on the net, so there is nothing to land myself in trouble , dont worry ! Why fall back on GKA whoever that is , just say what you have to say ...

If you listen to news channels carefully they always use the prefixes I suggested. It was a friendly advice. You may take it or ignore it - that is your right. GKA was Gulshan Kumar Ajmani who is knowledgeable in these matters and I was not falling back on him. Seems you did'nt like my friendly advice. I am sorry to have done it .

If you listen to news channels carefully they always use the prefixes I suggested. It was a friendly advice. You may take it or ignore it - that is your right. GKA was Gulshan Kumar Ajmani who is knowledgeable in these matters and I was not falling back on him. Seems you did'nt like my friendly advice. I am sorry to have done it .

Express what you want to express. Allow others to express. Leave other things to the moderators.

Fine I choose to ignore it since I can read between lines and see how one sided and partial your views are ....

Thank you said by: vijay

What suorises many Sunanda Pushkar was going to meet press and reveal something extraordinary on fixing charges of IPL and it is expected her to reveal name of a powerful person might be a politcian but the day before she was found dead. This created suspicion.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.