The title sounds too funny and hilarious, but its true. Today after a long wait it rained heavily for hours in Mumbai and the netire city was soaked. Metro rail in a bid to let its commuters not to miss the enjoyment of soaking in the first rains, leaked from its AC system and provided all the fun! Three cheers to Anil Ambani for giving Mumbaikars leaky trains!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-state-of-the-art-mumbai-metro-suffers-leakage-due-to-rain-in-first-month-1999169

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The title sounds too funny and hilarious, but its true. Today after a long wait it rained heavily for hours in Mumbai and the netire city was soaked. Metro rail in a bid to let its commuters not to miss the enjoyment of soaking in the first rains, leaked from its AC system and provided all the fun! Three cheers to Anil Ambani for giving Mumbaikars leaky trains!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-state-of-the-art-mumbai-metro-suffers-leakage-due-to-rain-in-first-month-1999169

Kalyani, I do not know how to react to this news whether to laugh or cry. It expose the ill-preparedness of civic and Railway authorities. It's the case with all other spheres of life in this country. Lack of forethought in every sphere is conspicuous, leaving the hapless people to their fate.

Kalyani, I do not know how to react to this news whether to laugh or cry. It expose the ill-preparedness of civic and Railway authorities. It's the case with all other spheres of life in this country. Lack of forethought in every sphere is conspicuous, leaving the hapless people to their fate.

When everything goes far beyond the expected limits, one cannot help but laugh in sheer exasperation, this is what is happening now. It is hardly a month since the metro trains started plying in Mumbai, all the trains are BRAND NEW and yet they poured rains inside the compartments! and considering the total expenditure on the project, one cannot help but realise that there must be an enormous corruption in this project too! :blink: :blink:

Honestly cant we get anything right at all ? who does one blame ? Thankfully it happened only on one of the trains, just imagine all 16 trains leaking away :ohmy:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Honestly cant we get anything right at all ? who does one blame ? Thankfully it happened only on one of the trains, just imagine all 16 trains leaking away :ohmy:

At least until now there are no news of other trains leaking! :blink: I guess Ambani is just experimenting with one train only, if the commuters respond well, he might provide this special attraction in other trains too!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

When everything goes far beyond the expected limits, one cannot help but laugh in sheer exasperation, this is what is happening now. It is hardly a month since the metro trains started plying in Mumbai, all the trains are BRAND NEW and yet they poured rains inside the compartments! and considering the total expenditure on the project, one cannot help but realise that there must be an enormous corruption in this project too! :blink: :blink:

Corruption is our staple food. I cannot imagine any activity sans corruption even in my wildest dreams.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
If the coaches have indeed been got from China than this can be expected not because of corruption but because often Indian buyers want items from them at rock bottom prices, in the process many times quality suffers. In the market you can get many Chinese products for which no guarantee is given, because they have been purchased by weight at throw away prices and are sold to us on piece basis. Chinese manufacture very high standard products, which are costly and go to Western markets, with higher purchasing powers. Still, a leaky train is not a good publicity for Reliance and the coach manufacturer.

At least until now there are no news of other trains leaking! :blink: I guess Ambani is just experimenting with one train only, if the commuters respond well, he might provide this special attraction in other trains too!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Commuters tasted already the generous special attraction presented by Ambani . Commuters will run for their lives, if he's contemplating of providing some more special attractions. One is enough.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.