Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is now sort of confirmed that the missile was launched by pro Russian rebels in Ukraine under the impression that they were attacking a Ukrainian plane. In the process a civilian plane went down killing 295 persons including a flight steward of Indian origin, who had changed his duty with another steward. It is stated that his wife was to be on duty on the earlier Malaysian flight which is still untraced and had changed her duty with another colleague and was saved in the process. But today her husband was unlucky. Sad

It is a very unfortunate turn of events, his wife was saved at the last minute but the husband was not to be so lucky! My heart goes out to all the poor victims! What is even more disturbing is that almost a 100 Aids researchers and social activists were on board that day on their way to attend a conference! A sad death for people who worked for benefit of others!

Yes very sad. It is now being talked that Malaysian Airline itself may go under as its reputation has taken a beating and also loss of two big planes in a few months gap will also be difficult to absorb.
Now the blame game started. Russia blames Ukraine. Obama not only blames Russia but says , the role of Russia cannot be ruled out in the missile attack.
Now the blame game started. Russia blames Ukraine. Obama not only blames Russia but says , the role of Russia cannot be ruled out in the missile attack.

It surely seems to be a case of mistaken identity for which poor civilians of other than warring countries have paid with their life.
It is now sort of confirmed that the missile was launched by pro Russian rebels in Ukraine under the impression that they were attacking a Ukrainian plane. In the process a civilian plane went down killing 295 persons including a flight steward of Indian origin, who had changed his duty with another steward. It is stated that his wife was to be on duty on the earlier Malaysian flight which is still untraced and had changed her duty with another colleague and was saved in the process. But today her husband was unlucky. Sad

It is a very unfortunate turn of events, his wife was saved at the last minute but the husband was not to be so lucky! My heart goes out to all the poor victims! What is even more disturbing is that almost a 100 Aids researchers and social activists were on board that day on their way to attend a conference! A sad death for people who worked for benefit of others!

Yes very sad. It is now being talked that Malaysian Airline itself may go under as its reputation has taken a beating and also loss of two big planes in a few months gap will also be difficult to absorb.

Yes, it has been a a major setback for the Malaysian Airlines, poor guys are so jinxed! :( :blink: It is going to take a hell lot of hard work to recover from it, but the human losses are going to unforgettable and scarred forever!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.