According to many Congress sychopants they lost the elections because their publicty and campaign was not enough and they did not spend as much as BJP did but records and accounts say something else altogether , They spent ike kings as if it is their personal asset even when the economy had slowed down and was going through a crisis ...Here are the deatils !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/UPA-govt-spent-about-Rs-2048-crore-on-publicity-in-three-years/articleshow/38895769.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even if they had spent 100 times more, the result would have been the same. These sycophants still in their Fools paradise. They didn't learn the lessons even after their humiliating defeat.
Telling the past things nothing going to happen. People already decided that they want a new government which listen their basic needs. When the announcement of the name modi declared people decided to vote for him only not for the party where he is.
I sincerely hope that the NDA government does somethimg constructive about this and does not spend unecessarily on publicity since now we know it does not help win an election ! What is essentil is good , clean governance unlike what UPA gave us ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congress was destined to be thrown in the dustbin well before the elections. People found a saviour in Modi. They may offer 100s of excuses for their defeat. But the reality is known to them that they were unceremoniously kicked by the people vexed by their misdeeds.
In fact, the NDA campaig was more expensive and emotion charged. Religious sentiments were aroused very effectively subtly in name of Maa Ganga and so on. Rahul Gandhi was no match to the emotion charged campaign of the saffron block. For example, once Rahul rightly gave an example of beehive to suggest that team spirit alone can deliver. But Modi made emotional statement- "India is not beehive (Chaata) but Bharat Maata." Priyanka Gandhi just talked of low politics that the saffrons turned to 'Neech' or low caste. In Varanasi itself the main contender emotionally said- Neither I came her. Nor BJP sent me. Maa Ganga called me."

Needless to say people can be easily misled by such emotion charged fascist style publicity at least once (ab ki baar this time). The entire media appeqared to have been bought by the saffron.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, the NDA campaig was more expensive and emotion charged. Religious sentiments were aroused very effectively subtly in name of Maa Ganga and so on. Rahul Gandhi was no match to the emotion charged campaign of the saffron block. For example, once Rahul rightly gave an example of beehive to suggest that team spirit alone can deliver. But Modi made emotional statement- "India is not beehive (Chaata) but Bharat Maata." Priyanka Gandhi just talked of low politics that the saffrons turned to 'Neech' or low caste. In Varanasi itself the main contender emotionally said- Neither I came her. Nor BJP sent me. Maa Ganga called me."

Needless to say people can be easily misled by such emotion charged fascist style publicity at least once (ab ki baar this time). The entire media appeqared to have been bought by the saffron.

So, effectively the entire nation, media etc except congress party and its followers are gullible and have voted because they have been led by Maa ganga speeches ! :dry:

So, effectively the entire nation, media etc except congress party and its followers are gullible and have voted because they have been led by Maa ganga speeches ! :dry:

Congress and BJP are similar in most respects. Both will cheat people by turn. In fact, election of both is financed by corporate sector. So both parties will serve them and not the poor. Incidentally, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi also had aroused emotions of people to get votes. Basically, there is no difference. Also the saffron block is clearly communal and fascist. But Congress is also not truly secular.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congress and BJP are similar in most respects. Both will cheat people by turn. In fact, election of both is financed by corporate sector. So both parties will serve them and not the poor. Incidentally, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi also had aroused emotions of people to get votes. Basically, there is no difference. Also the saffron block is clearly communal and fascist. But Congress is also not truly secular.

Big political changes have usually occurred because of arousing of people's emotions. You are right both are two sides pf the same coin. The present PM is now more quieter than the previous PM. But his supporters will call it a strategy. NDA in 2004 also spent hundreds of crores on Shining India campaign, from which perhaps half a dozen IIM's would have been functional by now.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Buying the media and people is the trend started by the Congress long ago.

Big political changes have usually occurred because of arousing of people's emotions. You are right both are two sides pf the same coin. The present PM is now more quieter than the previous PM. But his supporters will call it a strategy. NDA in 2004 also spent hundreds of crores on Shining India campaign, from which perhaps half a dozen IIM's would have been functional by now.

That is presumption whereas these figures are facts and there is a differnce between the two ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.