See this news scrap I found on FB someone posted. THEY can do anything they want and no one should speak about it. BUt just see the chaos raised by everyone when a few Shivsena MPs tried to force feed a Muslim in Delhi. It seems like it is only the these people whose sentiments get hurt, Hindus can be humiliated as much as everyone wants!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11099]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani, this is about Amarnath Yatra right ? In fact, a group of people went from Mangalore and they had a harrowing time trying to escape the terrorists who attacked them there and it seems they had no food, water for a whole day when they hid themselves and promised the criminals that they wd turn back.So they came back without completing the yatra ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani, this is about Amarnath Yatra right ? In fact, a group of people went from Mangalore and they had a harrowing time trying to escape the terrorists who attacked them there and it seems they had no food, water for a whole day when they hid themselves and promised the criminals that they wd turn back.So they came back without completing the yatra ...

Yes. its about Amarnath Yatra.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Amarnath-yatra-resumes-from-Baltal-Pahalgam-routes/articleshow/38673771.cms
disgusting and really horrible. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

A procession of more than 50,000 was stopped bypolice force of Kanwar yatri going back after Jalabhishek on Friday (the Shivaratri day) and they were forced to stay on road because Jumma Namaj was going on. I don't say Namaj on Friday is wrong but couldn't both of these go together or Dr Manmohan was right when he said - "They have first right on India its wealth" .
Now be prepared for elimination or complete wipe out within next decade or so. They are leaving no chance to be aggressor like they did in Saharanpur yesterday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A procession of more than 50,000 was stopped bypolice force of Kanwar yatri going back after Jalabhishek on Friday (the Shivaratri day) and they were forced to stay on road because Jumma Namaj was going on. I don't say Namaj on Friday is wrong but couldn't both of these go together or Dr Manmohan was right when he said - "They have first right on India its wealth" .
Now be prepared for elimination or complete wipe out within next decade or so. They are leaving no chance to be aggressor like they did in Saharanpur yesterday.

What is that about Saharanpur??? and in a few years, Amarnath Yatra will be stopped totally while the govt. keeps doling out crores of rupees and guaranteed safety for Haj yatris! Call me Hindutvawadi if you like, I have no shame in admitting that because that is what I am, but isn't this grossly unfair! All these decades we have been hearing about their minority status been constantly harped while they have grown by leaps and bounds and have far surpassed many Hindu communities in numbers. Still they remain a minority, a mystery which needs to be solved!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Mousumi Ghosh

What is that about Saharanpur??? and in a few years, Amarnath Yatra will be stopped totally while the govt. keeps doling out crores of rupees and guaranteed safety for Haj yatris! Call me Hindutvawadi if you like, I have no shame in admitting that because that is what I am, but isn't this grossly unfair! All these decades we have been hearing about their minority status been constantly harped while they have grown by leaps and bounds and have far surpassed many Hindu communities in numbers. Still they remain a minority, a mystery which needs to be solved!

You can only blame the Congress government for this , Even uttering a word against minorities is treated as a crime - Take for example how Hindu politicians visiting temples and speaking about Hindutwa are immediately termed as Fundamentalaists RSS and so on, the muslim leaders openly speak about the sanctity of their religion and our netas don their skull caps and host Iftar parties for them ...Noithing wrong in that but why the double standards ? The problem is some of the so called intellectual Hindus too have been brianwashed to the extent , that they think they are doing a great job by disowning their own religion and showing , what according to them is a very "Secular " front ! What people dont realise is that Hindusism is more a way of life than religion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Kalyani Nandurkar

You can only blame the Congress government for this , Even uttering a word against minorities is treated as a crime - Take for example how Hindu politicians visiting temples and speaking about Hindutwa are immediately termed as Fundamentalaists RSS and so on, the muslim leaders openly speak about the sanctity of their religion and our netas don their skull caps and host Iftar parties for them ...Noithing wrong in that but why the double standards ? The problem is some of the so called intellectual Hindus too have been brianwashed to the extent , that they think they are doing a great job by disowning their own religion and showing , what according to them is a very "Secular " front ! What people dont realise is that Hindusism is more a way of life than religion !

But, then Hypocricy is our National character. We sell ourselves to see a smile on the face of our Bhai Jaans on the other side of our frontiers. So what, if our Bhai Jaans shout, " Pakistan Zindabad" and defecate the Hawan Kund during Amarnath yatra?Lets take it easy and measure up to our National standards of Hypocricy.
A procession of more than 50,000 was stopped by police force of Kanwar yatri going back after Jalabhishek on Friday (the Shivaratri day) and they were forced to stay on road because Jumma Namaj was going on. I don't say Namaj on Friday is wrong but couldn't both of these go together or Dr Manmohan was right when he said - "They have first right on India and its wealth" .

The incident of stopping the procession took place in Meerut and the riots took place in Saharanpur when Sikhs were making a Gurudwara on their own land. They (THEY) came and burnt down every thing including more than 250 shops http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/up-violent-clashes-in-saharanpur-curfew-imposed/article1-1244777.aspx

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A procession of more than 50,000 was stopped by police force of Kanwar yatri going back after Jalabhishek on Friday (the Shivaratri day) and they were forced to stay on road because Jumma Namaj was going on. I don't say Namaj on Friday is wrong but couldn't both of these go together or Dr Manmohan was right when he said - "They have first right on India and its wealth" .

The incident of stopping the procession took place in Meerut and the riots took place in Saharanpur when Sikhs were making a Gurudwara on their own land. They (THEY) came and burnt down every thing including more than 250 shops http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/up-violent-clashes-in-saharanpur-curfew-imposed/article1-1244777.aspx

The minorities in India are having a whale of a good time, as legally they can maintain their separate character and not join the mainstream. This emboldens them to take on the majority community from time to time. It is time a uniform civil code was brought to achieve better integration. If what is reported in the paper cutting is true then it also shows the change in character of the Kashmiri muslim as they were known to respect famous Hindu shrines - in fact a portion of the offerings at Amarnath are shared with the muslim family descendents who discovered the cave. If true very shameful.

It seems like for this particular tribe of Hindus, slamming our own religion and culture and praising everything that THEY do, calling our people fundamentalists, saffron terrorists etc. is equal to being progressive! :blink:

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.