Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is common now a day. We cannot control Natural thing but we can replace village to some safer place....
Amidst such devastating destruction , a miracle happened. A 3 month old infant was rescued from the debris.
This is common now a day. We cannot control Natural thing but we can replace village to some safer place....

Are you not reading any posts??? There is hardly anything natural about this...I suggest you read complete posts before making such comments!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Amidst such devastating destruction , a miracle happened. A 3 month old infant was rescued from the debris.

This is God who save that 3 month child....

This is God who save that 3 month child....

Rescue team is the god.
This is sad. May be its unfortunate. Today I have been seeing in the news about the water Level of KOSI river which may also harm people living nearby river and government is conscious this time and have alerted people to shift to the safer place. :unsure:
I agree, Natural Disasters cannot be avoided. But the damage and death toll can be reduced. We talk of our proud achievements in technology. And we never apply them to the real conditions. And we never learn lessons from our mistakes. If disasters are taking place with unfailing regularity, did we grasp anything from them?
I agree, Natural Disasters cannot be avoided. But the damage and death toll can be reduced. We talk of our proud achievements in technology. And we never apply them to the real conditions. And we never learn lessons from our mistakes. If disasters are taking place with unfailing regularity, did we grasp anything from them?

Government should take necessary steps in disaster management and reduce the death count in future. Even a single person death is also not bearable one. In reality we are still lacking on disaster management and everything is finished after that only the rescue team will come and do their duty.

Government should take necessary steps in disaster management and reduce the death count in future. Even a single person death is also not bearable one. In reality we are still lacking on disaster management and everything is finished after that only the rescue team will come and do their duty.

Rescue operations are a part of Disaster management. Disaster management means, envisaging the worst and take the precautionary steps all along the year.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.