Today, 4th August is the 85th Birth anniversary of versatile singer, music director,and screenplay writer Kishore Kumar. Known for his eccentric and extraordinary traits, Kishore Kumar ever remains in the hearts of the music lovers.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, 4th August is the 85th Birth anniversary of versatile singer, music director,and screenplay writer Kishore Kumar. Known for his eccentric and extraordinary traits, Kishore Kumar ever remains in the hearts of the music lovers.

He is a very good singer, director. To say about him in one word "Ashtavadhani". Google placed his image in Google search and celebrate the day.

He is a very good singer, director. To say about him in one word "Ashtavadhani". Google placed his image in Google search and celebrate the day.

Though he is best known as one of Indian cinema's greatest playback singers, he was also an actor, lyricist, composer, producer, director, screenplay writer and scriptwriter. The four icons on the the four corners of the Google doodle symbolise this.
Kishore Kumar was one of most versatile and multi-talented film personalities. I like many songs sung by him...like Ek ajnabee Hasina se..and hume tumse pyaar kitna are two of my favorites.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The singer, who idolized KL Saigal and considered him his guru, started his career as a chorus singer in the film 'Bombay Talkies' which featured Ashok Kumar in the lead role.
Kishore Kumar was the most versatile singer and his songs range from truly melancholic and philosophical to songs that are pure sunshine and happiness!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kishore Kumar was the most versatile singer and his songs range from truly melancholic and philosophical to songs that are pure sunshine and happiness!

True. From "Dukhi Man mere" from funtoosh to "Man Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo" from Jhumroo reflect both his versatility and Range.

True. From "Dukhi Man mere" from funtoosh to "Man Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo" from Jhumroo reflect both his versatility and Range.

Listen to any music channel today, be it radio FMs or TV channel for old music .. its all about the one and only "Awaz Kumar" - Kishore Da!

Listen to any music channel today, be it radio FMs or TV channel for old music .. its all about the one and only "Awaz Kumar" - Kishore Da!

That stands as a testimony to his versatility, range and melody. Kishore is an All time multi personality.
Kishor Kumar is my most favorite singer. He is also a good humor artist. I recall the movie ;Pyaar kiye jaa' starring him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kishor Kumar is my most favorite singer. He is also a good humor artist. I recall the movie ;Pyaar kiye jaa' starring him.

His other comedies are Chalti Ka naam gadi and Padosan which I too like .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.