The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The shia are minority muslim groups an there are often communal fights between these two communities in Lucknow and elsewhere. The Shia are kown to side with the saffron brigade. Nothing surprising. I have heard many shia friends saying that Aurangzeb tortured their communty also.

Hwever, Love Jehad is definitely bad. There is no connection between 'love' and 'jehad' (crusade). Such cases are very few and cannot be a means to substantially change population statistics of Hindus and Muslims. The so called 'love jehaad' is really a case of frauduently representing as belonging to Hindu community for sake of making friendship with Hindu girl. The Muslim leaders also oppose this. Definitely, the culprits need be punished according to law. Law takes its own course. However the saffron block especially the VHP and Bajarang Dal are creating communal tension. However it goes to credit of BJP- political front of the saffron block- that they have so far refrained from indulging in such activities. In fact, Raj Nath Unio minister completely distancd himself from the controversy and remarked that he does not know what Love Jehad means.

In spite of your claims that such cases are only a few, the fact is otherwise. In rural areas of Maharashtra, Kerala, UP and many other states, the problem is much more serious, it is only a few cases that get reported in media. So why keep claiming that this problem does not exist? It then becomes again a classic example of exactly what certain political parties and religious sects want to achieve! And it does become even more ridiculous when it is the BJP , VHP etc. that get blamed for creating communal tension when in reality all they are doing is trying to prevent poor Hindu girls and their families fall victim to cruel politics.,

Just you need give statistics of love jehad marriages and compare that to the total and work out percentage. This must be really very tiny and negligible. The saffron leaders falsely and maliciously claim that 'love jehad' is changing population ratio among Hindu and Muslim communities. Kerala and Karnataka government carrid out investigation but could not find any substance in the exaggerated claims on so called love jehad.

Here it is, the first installment. I will give you more if you will ask for more
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/love-jihad-oommen-chandy-islam-kerala-muslim-marriage/1/215942.html

The first instalment is about Kerala and Karataka. The government made enquiry but could not find any thing convincing enough. So no action could be taken. Obviously the stories of Karmnataka and Kerala are fake or exaggerated.

I know sir, you will never accept the fact despite knowing it. But that is natural, we tend to hide the realities related with our political affiliation.

That's true. Political affiliations make peple adopt to partisan attitude. But truth is truth and it cannot be hidden, "Suraj Se Kiran Badal Se Pavan Kab ralak chupa Sakte Hain ?"
The shia are minority muslim groups an there are often communal fights between these two communities in Lucknow and elsewhere. The Shia are kown to side with the saffron brigade. Nothing surprising. I have heard many shia friends saying that Aurangzeb tortured their communty also.

Hwever, Love Jehad is definitely bad. There is no connection between 'love' and 'jehad' (crusade). Such cases are very few and cannot be a means to substantially change population statistics of Hindus and Muslims. The so called 'love jehaad' is really a case of frauduently representing as belonging to Hindu community for sake of making friendship with Hindu girl. The Muslim leaders also oppose this. Definitely, the culprits need be punished according to law. Law takes its own course. However the saffron block especially the VHP and Bajarang Dal are creating communal tension. However it goes to credit of BJP- political front of the saffron block- that they have so far refrained from indulging in such activities. In fact, Raj Nath Unio minister completely distancd himself from the controversy and remarked that he does not know what Love Jehad means.

In spite of your claims that such cases are only a few, the fact is otherwise. In rural areas of Maharashtra, Kerala, UP and many other states, the problem is much more serious, it is only a few cases that get reported in media. So why keep claiming that this problem does not exist? It then becomes again a classic example of exactly what certain political parties and religious sects want to achieve! And it does become even more ridiculous when it is the BJP , VHP etc. that get blamed for creating communal tension when in reality all they are doing is trying to prevent poor Hindu girls and their families fall victim to cruel politics.,

Just you need give statistics of love jehad marriages and compare that to the total and work out percentage. This must be really very tiny and negligible. The saffron leaders falsely and maliciously claim that 'love jehad' is changing population ratio among Hindu and Muslim communities. Kerala and Karnataka government carrid out investigation but could not find any substance in the exaggerated claims on so called love jehad.

Here it is, the first installment. I will give you more if you will ask for more
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/love-jihad-oommen-chandy-islam-kerala-muslim-marriage/1/215942.html

The first instalment is about Kerala and Karataka. The government made enquiry but could not find any thing convincing enough. So no action could be taken. Obviously the stories of Karmnataka and Kerala are fake or exaggerated.

I know sir, you will never accept the fact despite knowing it. But that is natural, we tend to hide the realities related with our political affiliation.

I don not deny cases of men disguisng in other religion and marrying girls of another faith and later changinging religion. This may be called love jehad or whatsoever. what I wish to know is merely the percentage of such cases to total number of marriages and whether the percentage is so high that the ppulation ratio between communities will undergo a change. This is just a matter of statistics and not ideoplogy. However I accept that even a single such case may hurt the parents and relatives sentimentally. There is need to take appropriate legal action even in such few cases but these ned not be blown out of proportion with a view to disturb peace and tranquility in the nation. I welcome Uion Home minister Raj Nath's comment that he neds to know what Love Jehad means.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don not deny cases of men disguisng in other religion and marrying girls of another faith and later changinging religion. This may be called love jehad or whatsoever. what I wish to know is merely the percentage of such cases to total number of marriages and whether the percentage is so high that the ppulation ratio between communities will undergo a change. This is just a matter of statistics and not ideoplogy. However I accept that even a single such case may hurt the parents and relatives sentimentally. There is need to take appropriate legal action even in such few cases but these ned not be blown out of proportion with a view to disturb peace and tranquility in the nation. I welcome Uion Home minister Raj Nath's comment that he neds to know what Love Jehad means.

I agree with Rajnath. We are wasting our breath without knowing the source of the word and the meaning of the word Love Jehad. I feel sincerely such topics without authenticity and veracity should be avoided.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thank you every one for your wonderful contribution. The thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.