The topic is locked.
Since almost two weeks there has been a lot of tension between the two parties over seat sharing issues and so far there has been a stalemate with both sides sticking to their stand ! I hope they resolve their differences and come to a mutual understanding so that they face the coming state election without any hassel..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/BJP-Shiv-Sena-alliance-of-25-years-on-verge-of-collapse/articleshow/42888843.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since almost two weeks there has been a lot of tension between the two parties over seat sharing issues and so far there has been a stalemate with both sides sticking to their stand ! I hope they resolve their differences and come to a mutual understanding so that they face the coming state election without any hassel..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/BJP-Shiv-Sena-alliance-of-25-years-on-verge-of-collapse/articleshow/42888843.cms

No. It has become stalemate . Neither the Sena nor the BJP willing to leave their stance.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I doubt if they will come to a mutual agreement..as per the news link...the alliance is on the verge of coming to an end. Not sure in this scenario what will be the plight of by polls..due next month..let's wait and watch.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

They are playing straight into the hands of the opposition by doing this....If BJP wants to rule Maharashtra it has to compromise since Shivsena is a force to reckon with and has been there for a much longer time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They are playing straight into the hands of the opposition by doing this....If BJP wants to rule Maharashtra it has to compromise since Shivsena is a force to reckon with and has been there for a much longer time ..

Yes, to function well, BJB will have to join hands with Shivsena..or it is bound to create unrest in this state.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is true that Shivsena was once a force to reckon with in Maharashtra, but with Balasaheb gone, it has lost most of its ferocity. There are now talks of the alliance breakup and that BJP is thinking of contesting all the seats all by themselves. And according to a latest poll, majority of the people want it that way,. We are indeed sick of alliance led by Congress party (Indira) and the NCP led by Pawar. Shivsena has reduced itself to a party that no longer seems to have a firm spine nor voice except for creating an occasional hullabaloo over insignificant issues, MNS, the less we say the better! So most of the people want only BJP and feel that they may win outright, that will bring some sort of stability and sanity after a long time! That is what the people want!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is true that Shivsena was once a force to reckon with in Maharashtra, but with Balasaheb gone, it has lost most of its ferocity. There are now talks of the alliance breakup and that BJP is thinking of contesting all the seats all by themselves. And according to a latest poll, majority of the people want it that way,. We are indeed sick of alliance led by Congress party (Indira) and the NCP led by Pawar. Shivsena has reduced itself to a party that no longer seems to have a firm spine nor voice except for creating an occasional hullabaloo over insignificant issues, MNS, the less we say the better! So most of the people want only BJP and feel that they may win outright, that will bring some sort of stability and sanity after a long time! That is what the people want!

So that is the ground reality ! I agree Kalyani that after Bal Thakrey Shiva sen has never been united nor powerful like it was earlier.It would really be nice to have a BJP led government in Maharashtra !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
As per news reports they have reached an agreement with seat sharing formulae, but contentious issues lies with the post of CM post. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even today's news says according to India today, the stalemate continues.
As a matter of fact, all parteis are like different bottles containing same wine. So just enjoy the game politicians play.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As a matter of fact, all parteis are like different bottles containing same wine. So just enjoy the game politicians play.

True. For me these political games are a big source for laughter. At the end of the day, we notice all the political parties are same.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.