The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally the two saffron parties have parted. shiva Sena mouthpiece SAMANA likens BJP to 'crows of pitra pasha'. It will be relevant to mentin that the crows are given importance in shradh or pitrapaksha and thereafter nobody cares. That is why a Hidi poet says that one should not be over joyous on temporary importance which is like that of crows in Shradh days.

Aha Ha.. Whatever may be my opinion regarding this, I liked the way you used that metaphor.

Like the so called Saffron parties the two Black parties( so named because of their black deeds ) Congress and NCp too have ended their alliance because of power struggle and greed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Finally the two saffron parties have parted. shiva Sena mouthpiece SAMANA likens BJP to 'crows of pitra pasha'. It will be relevant to mentin that the crows are given importance in shradh or pitrapaksha and thereafter nobody cares. That is why a Hidi poet says that one should not be over joyous on temporary importance which is like that of crows in Shradh days.

Aha Ha.. Whatever may be my opinion regarding this, I liked the way you used that metaphor.

Like the so called Saffron parties the two Black parties( so named because of their black deeds ) Congress and NCp too have ended their alliance because of power struggle and greed...

Everything revolves around power and greed in politics. There is nothing new.
Thank you every one, now the chapter is closed so there is nothing left to discuss in this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.