The topic is locked.
Congratulations members, India has successfully reached into the orbit of Mars at the lowest cost and its first attempt itself and the first Asian country. Chances are India will attract and succeed rocket launch business from many countries.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations members, India has successfully reached into the orbit of Mars at the lowest cost and its first attempt itself. Chances are India will attract and succeed rocket launch business from many countries.

A Historical event that made every Indian proud. Yes, the expenditure for MOM was a pittance. I agree MOM has opened new vistas for new Business opportunities.
Thank you said by: suni51
Congratulations members, India has successfully reached into the orbit of Mars at the lowest cost and its first attempt itself and the first Asian country. Chances are India will attract and succeed rocket launch business from many countries.

It is no mean achievement for India and Indians. Kudos!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Not only Indians, entire world including NASA hailed MOM's achievement.

Not only Indians, entire world including NASA hailed MOM's achievement.

Congratulations to all Indians and the people involved in the mission. We have done a great job. Proud to be Indian.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Mars orbit Mission (MoM) is successful, ISRO successfully entered into Mars atmosphere, only fourth in world and first in Asia and so far both China and Japan failed, no mean achievement this, considering the cost of project whcih is one tenth times of NASA and ESA, congrats to scientists and all Indian citizens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's worth noting Modi's speech when he personally met all the team members of MOM. He has set an example by doing this. Think of the elder in the family himself patting on the shoulders of the achievers in the family. Quite a thrilling experience.
Mars orbit Mission (MoM) is successful, ISRO successfully entered into Mars atmosphere, only fourth in world and first in Asia and so far both China and Japan failed, no mean achievement this, considering the cost of project whcih is one tenth times of NASA and ESA, congrats to scientists and all Indian citizens.

I am assured the Indian scientists will succeed in achieving their target of finding everything according to their plan. They have done it with absolute expertise required for such operations.

@Rambabu- Modi has done what his predecessors had been doing but they were not as informal as Modi was. He was hugging scientists and scientists were patting his back. That was entirely a family function.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am assured the Indian scientists will succeed in achieving their target of finding everything according to their plan. They have done it with absolute expertise required for such operations.

@Rambabu- Modi has done what his predecessors had been doing but they were not as informal as Modi was. He was hugging scientists and scientists were patting his back. That was entirely a family function.

There is no comparison between Modi's meeting and his predecessors meeting. Besides patting, he was joking with the women members of the team. He was staring at the faces and intently hearing what the team members were saying. Remember, tomorrow itself, he is leaving for the USA tour with a busy schedule. Great. I was elated.

Scientist once again proved their talents. They cut cost but did not comprise on the quality.

Scientist once again proved their talents. They cut cost but did not comprise on the quality.

Succeeding in the very first attempt ,and being the 4th country in the world to have sent a satellite in to the orbit OF Mars itself says,they did not compromise with quality. Our Indian scientists achieved both. Highest Quality with lowest expenditure.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.