Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I find the whole scenario sickening and disgusting :angry: , people waiting with a Plane ready and the entire tamilnadu government waiting for her outside the prison gates , people falling at her feet and receiving blessings and people giving up eating meat and drinking liqor until she comes out etc etc ....I can understand a patriotic leader getting this kind of adulation but a corrupt politician who has been sentenced for her ill gotten wealth !!! It shows the depths to which our people have fallen ! Shame on such people ! No wonbder we get such leaders to rule us , and unlkess people wake up and firmly put a stop to this sort of thig we will be number one in corruption , not that we are very far from it already...
Those people must have party workers otherwise layman has many works to do instead. :whistle: :whistle:

Yes. Layman has no bsiness to chant for any poitician- Jay Lalita or Modi. This is always party workers or staunch blind supporters with no mind. You will not see such ridiculous personality cult or worship in Western democracies.

I think you are making wrong comparisons....Modi is the Pm of the country and his being followed and made much of is understandable given his position of importance, but Jayalalitha is an accused, so there is absoluytely no comparison between the two. You can compare her with Lalu Prasad another corrupt scamster out on bail...

Please just watch a group of mmbers in Modi crowd shouting- MODI- MODI' which is meaningless. I feel that that should use use beads chanting Modi-Modi- just as some do with Ram Ram ram etc. This is really funny- funnier than Jay Lalitha fans. In fact, such ethusiasmis in backdrop of Gujarat riots and babri demolotion- crimes o less than that of Jay lalithaa.

Modi was never in the picture when Babri masjid was demolished and he has already been abolished of all charges with regrad to Gujrat riots so no pont in simply blaming him....However you look at it , there is absolutely no comparison between him and Jayalalitha...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both observations about present PM are wrong as the facts are otherwise.
I find the whole scenario sickening and disgusting :angry: , people waiting with a Plane ready and the entire tamilnadu government waiting for her outside the prison gates , people falling at her feet and receiving blessings and people giving up eating meat and drinking liqor until she comes out etc etc ....I can understand a patriotic leader getting this kind of adulation but a corrupt politician who has been sentenced for her ill gotten wealth !!! It shows the depths to which our people have fallen ! Shame on such people ! No wonbder we get such leaders to rule us , and unlkess people wake up and firmly put a stop to this sort of thig we will be number one in corruption , not that we are very far from it already...
Those people must have party workers otherwise layman has many works to do instead. :whistle: :whistle:

Yes. Layman has no bsiness to chant for any poitician- Jay Lalita or Modi. This is always party workers or staunch blind supporters with no mind. You will not see such ridiculous personality cult or worship in Western democracies.

I think you are making wrong comparisons....Modi is the Pm of the country and his being followed and made much of is understandable given his position of importance, but Jayalalitha is an accused, so there is absoluytely no comparison between the two. You can compare her with Lalu Prasad another corrupt scamster out on bail...

Please just watch a group of mmbers in Modi crowd shouting- MODI- MODI' which is meaningless. I feel that that should use use beads chanting Modi-Modi- just as some do with Ram Ram ram etc. This is really funny- funnier than Jay Lalitha fans. In fact, such ethusiasmis in backdrop of Gujarat riots and babri demolotion- crimes o less than that of Jay lalithaa.

Modi was never in the picture when Babri masjid was demolished and he has already been abolished of all charges with regrad to Gujrat riots so no pont in simply blaming him....However you look at it , there is absolutely no comparison between him and Jayalalitha...

Yes. No comparison. She is too small in comparison to fascist, communal, divisive forces.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. No comparison. She is too small in comparison to fascist, communal, divisive forces.

Menaka Gandhi and the leaders are wishing for jayalalitha. She just got bail but the case is still pending.

Fasicist,communal and divisive are big words coined for a simple hearted man by a party called Congress which practices all these traits, so lket us not get our facts twisted here ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I agree she is too small while we compare her with congress champion sharks in the sea of corruption. If they can walk free why not JaiaLalitha?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree she is too small while we compare her with congress champion sharks in the sea of corruption. If they can walk free why not JaiaLalitha?

Actually the issue is mindset of folowers/ fans. Many leaders, flm stars, religious gurus have fans- who blindly support. This is not so much about leaders. This is about slavish mentality of the fans- be Modi fans, Jai lalitha fans or in the past- even Indira gandhi supporters- one f whom shouted- Indira is India, India is Indira. Only leaders change, slavish mindset reains same.

Actually the issue is mindset of folowers/ fans. Many leaders, flm stars, religious gurus have fans- who blindly support. This is not so much about leaders. This is about slavish mentality of the fans- be Modi fans, Jai lalitha fans or in the past- even Indira gandhi supporters- one f whom shouted- Indira is India, India is Indira. Only leaders change, slavish mindset reains same.

The slavish mindset people are 3 different kinds of people. Shouting for the sake of money, acting for the sake of politics and real love on the persons.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hero worship within limits is understandable and can be tolerated but when it gets out of hand and peoples perception and sensitivity gets dulled, it is a cause for concern. Thats what happens in the case of celebrities and politicians, the media and their followers give them a larger than life figure and feel hey can do no wrong or even if they did, it should be overlooked ...

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hero worship within limits is understandable and can be tolerated but when it gets out of hand and peoples perception and sensitivity gets dulled, it is a cause for concern. Thats what happens in the case of celebrities and politicians, the media and their followers give them a larger than life figure and feel hey can do no wrong or even if they did, it should be overlooked ...

It is okay to appreciate good qualities and action of any one. But blind worship as well as blind opposition both are wrong. However there is world wde tenency- particulaly in Asian countries- of peronality cult. we saw worshippers of Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung and others in our country as well. In truly deocratic countries, the heads of state and government are not worshipped but considered just as Chief executive.

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.