For the first time BJP has come into power in Maharashtra and hopefully they will be able toget rid of the d corrupt practices of the former Congress led government....The new Chief Ministers role will not be easy since he will be watched very varefully by both the opposition parties and the public ...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/live-devendra-fadnavis-maharashtra-chief-minister-modi-bjp-shiv-sena/1/398467.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the first time BJP has come into power in Maharashtra and hopefully they will be able toget rid of the d corrupt practices of the former Congress led government....The new Chief Ministers role will not be easy since he will be watched very varefully by both the opposition parties and the public ...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/live-devendra-fadnavis-maharashtra-chief-minister-modi-bjp-shiv-sena/1/398467.html

Yes the opposition will be on the look out to find faults..but we hope to see some change with the new CM in place. Also, it was good decision on the part of Uddhav Thackeray to finally attend the swearing in ceremony.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar

Yes the opposition will be on the look out to find faults..but we hope to see some change with the new CM in place. Also, it was good decision on the part of Uddhav Thackeray to finally attend the swearing in ceremony.

I agree that Shivsena is a formidable party and it is good to have their support rtaher than have them opposing you...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, mohan manohar

First time forming government is always a good sign to show their approach and it takes some time to understand the situation. Opposite parties should support the ruling party and if they take wrong decision then only they should interfere. If anything done by new government it is usual that the former government will reply that it is initiated in our period and they are doing it right now.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't see any problem for new CM, I hope SS will soon join government and we can also see a deputy CM from that party. I admit they have lots of expectations but with their kind of dedication for the work they should not have many problems. Besides problems are part of administration even if you have absolute majority.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree that Shivsena is a formidable party and it is good to have their support rtaher than have them opposing you...
Amit Shah invited Udhhab Thakrey and perhaps that was the sign of consolidation between two strange friends!!

http://mohanmekap.com/

True Shivsena is quite a formidable party and in spite of losing many seats, they still hold a significant influence in Mumbai, the most important and key area of governance. As for Devendra Phadnavis, yesterday we watched his live interview with senior reporter and the way he was speaking radiated confidence and assertiveness. We never had any doubts about his intelligence and honesty, but the confidence he oozed during the interview has given us all much to hope for. He has already functioned as the Mayor of Nagpur city, a good example of how he functions and so we are quite happy with him as the new CM.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar
The government is newly formed in Maharasthra. There is no harm in expectations. All the best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't see any problem for new CM, I hope SS will soon join government and we can also see a deputy CM from that party. I admit they have lots of expectations but with their kind of dedication for the work they should not have many problems. Besides problems are part of administration even if you have absolute majority.

SS is joining BJP led govt as per today's news reports. They fret and fume one day and do the opposite next day. It is because their foundation is on a very narrow plank which has not got support in Maharashtra. That MNS has been wiped out is also very good. SS has no option but to join BJP govt as otherwise they will meet fate of MNS in next elections.

SS is joining BJP led govt as per today's news reports. They fret and fume one day and do the opposite next day. It is because their foundation is on a very narrow plank which has not got support in Maharashtra. That MNS has been wiped out is also very good. SS has no option but to join BJP govt as otherwise they will meet fate of MNS in next elections.

I agree! It is indeed a very good news that MNS has been wiped clean, all they did was indulge in hooliganism and make noises at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. Never did even a single bit of good for any one! As far as Shivsena goes, the sooner they realise that the road for progress does not lie in false egos and hooliganism, the better for them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, vijay

I agree! It is indeed a very good news that MNS has been wiped clean, all they did was indulge in hooliganism and make noises at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. Never did even a single bit of good for any one! As far as Shivsena goes, the sooner they realise that the road for progress does not lie in false egos and hooliganism, the better for them!

I would like to add - that goes for all political parties, they shd realise it is a job they are doing and do not own the nation ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.