The arrogance of this individual is really out of this world na he man handled a reporter who asked him about his illegal land deals ?! From where does he get this kind of arrogance because he is the son in law of the fake Gandhis ? I guess all their true colors are coming out now that their scams and illegal delaings are coming out in the open...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Robert-Vadra-rebukes-reporter-when-asked-on-land-deals/articleshow/45008103.cms?%3Futm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The winds have changed direction and all those who are affected have been rattled to their cores. Hence the aggressive reactions of such manner. In any case, what else can be expected from those who know not what decency or manners are?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
The winds have changed direction and all those who are affected have been rattled to their cores. Hence the aggressive reactions of such manner. In any case, what else can be expected from those who know not what decency or manners are?

And look at the congress party leaders and spokespersons tying hemselves in knots trying to make this is a non issue - on the one hand calling him a private individual and blaming the media, so why are they going all out to support this private person, will they do that for me? Shameful behavior, but, may be good tidings since the party is moving steadily in one direction only...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Manhandled ANI reporter on asking about Haryana land deals, and most of these footage are broadcast ed in some news channels, I think Congress is mishandling all these issues and there is serious experience thinkers lacking there.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Manhandled ANI reporter on asking about Haryana land deals, and most of these footage are broadcast ed in some news channels, I think Congress is mishandling all these issues and there is serious experience thinkers lacking there.

That has been the case with Congress, they go to any ridiculous extent to protect the fake Gandhi family even when they are in the wrong and thats what is happening now...

And look at the congress party leaders and spokespersons tying hemselves in knots trying to make this is a non issue - on the one hand calling him a private individual and blaming the media, so why are they going all out to support this private person, will they do that for me? Shameful behavior, but, may be good tidings since the party is moving steadily in one direction only...

Of course they won't come to the defense of common people, but since Vadra is son-in-law of the great phoren madam, these sycophants have to fall on their feet to defend him so as not lose goodwill of madam! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course they won't come to the defense of common people, but since Vadra is son-in-law of the great phoren madam, these sycophants have to fall on their feet to defend him so as not lose goodwill of madam! :blink:

The party is setting a bad example by supporting his criminal tendencies, what kind of a impression does this create of the party if they feel he is part of them or if he is a private individual as they claim when it suits them - isnt he setting a bad example as a citizen and a father ?

Robert Vodra is not a politician. He may not be perfect in art of tackling the media persons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Robert Vodra is not a politician. He may not be perfect in art of tackling the media persons.

Robert Vadra expertly handled the media seconds before the incident when he went on and on about the gym and its importance etc...But when he was asked about the land deal he blew a fuse which goes to show guilt conscience and nothing to do with not being media savvy..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Robert Vadra expertly handled the media seconds before the incident when he went on and on about the gym and its importance etc...But when he was asked about the land deal he blew a fuse which goes to show guilt conscience and nothing to do with not being media savvy..

Exactly, it is Vadra's guilt and sheer frustration that he cannot stop the reporter (ANI) to such probing questions, hence he lost his temper. Poor soul, he now can't even bank on his power(less) mom-in-law.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Exactly, it is Vadra's guilt and sheer frustration that he cannot stop the reporter (ANI) to such probing questions, hence he lost his temper. Poor soul, he now can't even bank on his power(less) mom-in-law.

With all that and knowing fully well that Congress today is a spent force, the arrogance of Vadra is amusing...He is living in a fantasy world and does not realise that political equations are changing fast and how ??

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.