Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There can be no unity in India till a caste less society is created, but with government itself supporting caste, it will never happen

rambabu wrote:

Berlin walls within Inda ? What a metaphor!!Very apt and appropriate.  I agree with you. It's necessary for the educated to develop a pide in ther hearts to strengthen India.

How.? There is caste based reservation in education, central services, public sector, parliament? In fact the caste divisioins are accentuated and caste is also basis of promotion in central services

MG Singh wrote:

@kalyani. In my 2 visits to Pak recently I have seen a different approach. The Pakis also dream of a united India, but they are nostalgic about ruling India again as they ruled for 900 years. I will write an article on this shortly. Pakis want the muslim flag again to fly from red fort. Mind you they are confidential it will happen and they bank on 18-20 crore Muslims in India to help.

I agree with you here. Also what is worrying adn should be great concern for the leaders of our country is that The Muslims, especially economically backward, are encouraged to produce more and more children with the sole agenda that they will outnumber Hindus in this country. BUt whoever voices this concern and raises voice against this is labelled as being a saffron terrorist. This has increased more in the decades of congress rule.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now that  the dreams of Pakistan to rule India cannot be realized. The present government is hell bent upon to eradicate the intrusions and incursions into India  by Pakistan and China are being stalled.

OK. I agree Indian army may not be successful in all its attempts. But a beginning has been made. With the time the things will be better.

Saffron terrorists ? No i call them as Saffron Patriots.

There is no going back in life, although it happened in Germany, I doubt if it will happen here. I personally feel that we are better off with Pakistan being separate  nation. A United India if it happens will be a mess...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There is no going back in life, although it happened in Germany, I doubt if it will happen here. I personally feel that we are better off with Pakistan being separate  nation. A United India if it happens will be a mess...

Exactly. A united India adds more woes to India. Partition proved to be a good happening in the History of India.

No one can predict the future. History shows large nations breaking up and smaller nations being integrated into bigger nations. Reason can be economic, religion, political  etc. Berlin walls are breaking somewhere and getting erected elsewhere. That is how world history moves on.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Berlin walls within Inda ? What a metaphor!!Very apt and appropriate.  I agree with you. It's necessary for the educated to develop a pide in ther hearts to strengthen India.

How.? There is caste based reservation in education, central services, public sector, parliament? In fact the caste divisioins are accentuated and caste is also basis of promotion in central services

That's what exactly I mean. There was only Berlin wall. But in India there are multitude of Berlin walls. These walls are to be demolished if India has to develop.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.