This is a new and unique team, known as SHE team, which is set up in Hyderabad to check eve-teasing and harassment of women done in public places. It is a very good and innovative approach. We should have such teams in other cities too. Kudos to Hyderabad police!

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/100-she-teams-deployed-to-check-harassment-of-women-in-hyderabad/512014-62-270.html

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A good initiative which will help women a lot. Also constant action and vigilance by such teams will also deter perverts from harassing women to a great extent.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
It’s really an admirable effort by Hyderabad Police. Similar SHE teams should be deployed in every part of the country. It will be a great relief to all women who can move safely and comfortably anywhere at any time. Severe punishment should be given to the convicts so that they should never think about such harassment acts in future.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
It’s really an admirable effort by Hyderabad Police. Similar SHE teams should be deployed in every part of the country. It will be a great relief to all women who can move safely and comfortably anywhere at any time. Severe punishment should be given to the convicts so that they should never think about such harassment acts in future.

I agree, immediately punishing will teach a lesson to the eve-teasers and set an example for other perpetrators.

It is definitely a great intitative taken by the Hyderabad Police..I agree that women should be self sufficient and be brave even when they are single and faced with adverse occassions. At the same time take whatever precautions that need to be taken given the kind of society we live in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is a new and unique team, known as SHE team, which is set up in Hyderabad to check eve-teasing and harassment of women done in public places. It is a very good and innovative approach. We should have such teams in other cities too. Kudos to Hyderabad police!

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/100-she-teams-deployed-to-check-harassment-of-women-in-hyderabad/512014-62-270.html

This initiative is a welcome one and if it maintained strictly and did not put filing false cases it will serve the purpose. Most of the time law is misused by the people. I also wish to state that rule is common for all. The person who misbehaved with women should be punished even if he belongs to an VIP category.

This initiative is a welcome one and if it maintained strictly and did not put filing false cases it will serve the purpose. Most of the time law is misused by the people. I also wish to state that rule is common for all. The person who misbehaved with women should be punished even if he belongs to an VIP category.

Chances are less that women will misuse this initiative run by Hyderabad police. This team consists of people who are trained to catch hold of eve-teasers in various public places, and these people are dressed like civilians not in their police uniform. They are recording such events to gather proof too..so I don't see how it will be misused.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.