Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

You mean they were right while in opposition or these are right while in opposition? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They are always together with different names in more than decades and this is the association for their own survival in political battle. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

They have nothing in the name of plans with them so are too afraid they will be sidelined if do not come on the same platform. They still have no chance.

The technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

You mean they were right while in opposition or these are right while in opposition? 

BJP was wrong in stalling when Congress was in power and today Congress is wrong in stalling when BJP is in power. It is the country which suffers with such stalling techniques.

They have nothing in the name of plans with them so are too afraid they will be sidelined if do not come on the same platform. They still have no chance.

Opposition should know any amount of howling would be an exercise in futility.

BJP was wrong in stalling when Congress was in power and today Congress is wrong in stalling when BJP is in power. It is the country which suffers with such stalling techniques.

There is not much difference between Coness and BJP. This is just change of role. eerything else is same. The only difference is that the communal and diisie forces are now emboldened. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is not much difference between Coness and BJP. This is just change of role. eerything else is same. The only difference is that the communal and diisie forces are now emboldened. .

No more than during the congress regime.

duriThe technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

Very true, communal riots were maximum during Congress rule because of the shifty stand they took oncerning any issue...No doubt some elements in BJP do take advantage and come up with some ridiculous statements which I am sure will not be tolerated by the top leaders...There have been many such statements coming out of Congress leaders too in the past, so these are to be ignored although opposition grabs on such issues since they want to prove BJP wrong !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

duriThe technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

Very true, communal riots were maximum during Congress rule because of the shifty stand they took whenever it was a serious issue concerning any issue...No doubt some elements in BJP do take advantage and come up with some ridiculous statements which I am sure will not be tolerated by the top leaders...There have been many such statements coming out of Congress leaders too in the past, so thes are to be ignored although opposition grabs on such issues since they want to prove BJP wrong !

Right at this moment , opposition's efforts to prove BJP is wrong is an exercise in futility. 

Very true, communal riots were maximum during Congress rule because of the shifty stand they took whenever it was a serious issue concerning any issue...No doubt some elements in BJP do take advantage and come up with some ridiculous statements which I am sure will not be tolerated by the top leaders...There have been many such statements coming out of Congress leaders too in the past, so thes are to be ignored although opposition grabs on such issues since they want to prove BJP wrong !

Right at this moment , opposition's efforts to prove BJP is wrong is an exercise in futility. 

whatever, I would prefer to see BJP members behaving properly and set an example.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.