Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

There is no political system or culture in our country where the parties unite together and make sure that the interest of the nation is considered and given importance above everything else.Had that been done we would have seen better days here...It is the same with all parties since the politicians are a class apart and have similar agenda ..

In order to take adequate care of the interests of the nation all politicians periodically come together to raise their pay and perquisites and do not stall the proceedings of the Houses. It ensures better days for them.

Well said. Raise in pay ensures better days for them. Not for the people

I feel sad that our laws are so lax that a man convicted for corruption in the Fodder scam , Lalu Yadav is running around as a messiah of secularism. this about sums up the state of India,where corruption and even murder are condoned. look as Navjot Singh Siddhu who is convicted for manslaughter and given 2 year jail term is yet laughing all around on TV.

india is doomed if it cannot come to terms with clean politics. joining etc and forming new groups is a small thing anyway.

@ MG Singh. While agreeing with you in toto about the dirty politics prevailing in India, I'm looking forward for "Clean politics". But I have my own doubts if my ambition to see CLEAN POLITICS is fulfilled in near future or atleast in the far  future.

Indeed the politicians are very secular. They loot and distribute without religious bias Clean politics means things go on as usual with every shady deal being swept under the carpet. It is a myth in mirage of Indian politics. Lie back and enjoy the frequently changing scenario. AAP  is rapidly changing into a hybrid of Congress and BJP culture.

vijay wrote:

Indeed the politicians are very secular. They loot and distribute without religious bias Clean politics means things go on as usual with every shady deal being swept under the carpet. It is a myth in mirage of Indian politics. Lie back and enjoy the frequently changing scenario. AAP  is rapidly changing into a hybrid of Congress and BJP culture.

The problem is, they divert  the attention of public from the main agenda and start talking nonsense. The original problem soon is forgotten and by the time they engage in another election. That's about all of Indian politics in short. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The people want good governance, which Modi promised but did not deliver. The parties who have joined against Modi wont achieve much as now old cliches and alliances have no meaning. I won't be surprised that this alliance achieves a zero, but Modi also beware.

Amit shah said on this alliance as 0 plus 0 is equal to  another 0.

suni51 wrote:

duriThe technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

You mean they were right while in opposition or these are right while in opposition? 

BJP was wrong in stalling when Congress was in power and today Congress is wrong in stalling when BJP is in power. It is the country which suffers with such stalling techniques.

There is not much difference between Coness and BJP. This is just change of role. eerything else is same. The only difference is that the communal and diisie forces are now emboldened. .

No more than during the congress regime.

Very true, communal riots were maximum during Congress rule because of the shifty stand they took whenever it was a serious issue concerning any issue...No doubt some elements in BJP do take advantage and come up with some ridiculous statements which I am sure will not be tolerated by the top leaders...There have been many such statements coming out of Congress leaders too in the past, so thes are to be ignored although opposition grabs on such issues since they want to prove BJP wrong !

Right at this moment , opposition's efforts to prove BJP is wrong is an exercise in futility. 

whatever, I would prefer to see BJP members behaving properly and set an example.

I like your preference. As BJP is in power, members of that party need be very careful to see that their statements do not cause bad affect on governance. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

duriThe technique of stalling the house was perfected and introduced by the the then Opposition and now ruling party. As you sow so you reap.Insurance Bill was stalled for more than five years but same Bill they want now to get passed. The loss of business for these years is to whose account.

You mean they were right while in opposition or these are right while in opposition? 

BJP was wrong in stalling when Congress was in power and today Congress is wrong in stalling when BJP is in power. It is the country which suffers with such stalling techniques.

There is not much difference between Coness and BJP. This is just change of role. eerything else is same. The only difference is that the communal and diisie forces are now emboldened. .

No more than during the congress regime.

Very true, communal riots were maximum during Congress rule because of the shifty stand they took whenever it was a serious issue concerning any issue...No doubt some elements in BJP do take advantage and come up with some ridiculous statements which I am sure will not be tolerated by the top leaders...There have been many such statements coming out of Congress leaders too in the past, so thes are to be ignored although opposition grabs on such issues since they want to prove BJP wrong !

Right at this moment , opposition's efforts to prove BJP is wrong is an exercise in futility. 

whatever, I would prefer to see BJP members behaving properly and set an example.

I like your preference. As BJP is in power, members of that party need be very careful to see that their statements do not cause bad affect on governance. 

To that matter any party at the helm of affairs should be careful .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.