Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Govt hospital did not have much doctors and experience doctors are treating their patients to their private clinic and earning more money. They consult the patients in Government hospital and treatment begins from their private clinics. Some govt doctors are doing their work sincerely but due to over pressure they are also not able to save all patients life. Money playing a important role than the life of a person. There is a facility to carry the dead person to home by ambulance free for the patients who are not spending money towards that but the drivers asking bribe and the staffs in the hospital also asking money to leave the body from the mortuary.

Absolutely, doctors pay a visit to patients in govt. hospitals and carry on their business privately from clinics. In fact in Pune, we went to a homeopathic doctor because homeo medicines are considered good for small babies, I was shocked to hear his medicine fee it was around 3000/- can you imagine that even homeo medicines to be this expensive. I agree the medicines are good and working but the fee and money is too much. Gone are the days when doctors would charge less, in fact we are ready to pay but not something that we can't digest.

I heard that pune is famous for homeopathic medicines but i don't know the medicines cost that much for a baby. It is too much but considering the side effects from allopathy it is best to treat in homeopathy. The persons who are not having much money in hand will suffer more if govt hospital did not care about the patients.

In this respect AP is doing better. Depending on the income, the government will reimburse a portion of the medical expenditure , wherever the patient undergoes treatment.

Yes, even i was shocked to hear the fee, visiting fee is 300 and subsequent fee is 200/- Pune is costly as compared to AP i believe.

This is what I call as broad daylight robbery and exploitation. In addition to this, now the demand for alternative medicines is growing up. This aspect is being utilized by the manufacturers as well as Doctors.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.