Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't call him as a man he is a devil. Killing only calm him down. Why can't he try to himself the same plan he is making and die for the sake of others? 

I don't call him as a man he is a devil. Killing only calm him down. Why can't he try to himself the same plan he is making and die for the sake of others? 

He is a psychopath . He gets demonic pleasure in killing other's and seeing them dying writhing.

He is a beast with serious mental disorders and has taken killing as a hobby. He should never be released from jail; otherwise the ‘fun’ will be continued. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

He is a beast with serious mental disorders and has taken killing as a hobby. He should never be released from jail; otherwise the ‘fun’ will be continued.

Well said. If such persons continue to stay amidst the society  the fun will continue

He is no doubt a psychopath and a smart one too..because the police could not catch hold of him and he got away with murdering around 41 people including a child. Disgusting and monstrous people like these have made our lives full of doubt and suspicion, we can't rely on anyone.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

He is no doubt a psychopath and a smart one too..because the police could not catch hold of him and he got away with murdering around 41 people including a child. Disgusting and monstrous people like these have made our lives full of doubt and suspicion, we can't rely on anyone.

Beasts have no place in a civilized society. This monster should be eliminated for good.

This man is so totally twisted and evil to the core! Such man should not be allowed to live!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no capital punishment in Brazil. That is why such people survive. 

The person should not put in the prison because as the maximum period is 30 years and he insisted that he will do the same after getting released from the prison. There is no guarantee for the life of prisoners if you put him in jail.

The person should not put in the prison because as the maximum period is 30 years and he insisted that he will do the same after getting released from the prison. There is no guarantee for the life of prisoners if you put him in jail.

I feel that death sentence would be appropriate for this beast.But as there is no death sentence in that country, only life imprisonment is possible

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.