Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The person should not put in the prison because as the maximum period is 30 years and he insisted that he will do the same after getting released from the prison. There is no guarantee for the life of prisoners if you put him in jail.

I feel that death sentence would be appropriate for this beast.But as there is no death sentence in that country, only life imprisonment is possible

Have you seen the old Jack Nicholson classic One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The storyline there is not associated to topic we are discussing, but the film is about inmates of a mental institution, the ones who refuse to cooperate with the dictator nurse are subjected to brain lobotomy after which they are rendered totally senseless and in vegetative state. Such cruel people should have their brains lobotomised!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The person should not put in the prison because as the maximum period is 30 years and he insisted that he will do the same after getting released from the prison. There is no guarantee for the life of prisoners if you put him in jail.

I feel that death sentence would be appropriate for this beast.But as there is no death sentence in that country, only life imprisonment is possible

Have you seen the old Jack Nicholson classic One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The storyline there is not associated to topic we are discussing, but the film is about inmates of a mental institution, the ones who refuse to cooperate with the dictator nurse are subjected to brain lobotomy after which they are rendered totally senseless and in vegetative state. Such cruel people should have their brains lobotomised!

Exactly. Though i had seen the movie long ago, I could not recollect in time. Yes I agree with you. Lobotomisation would be the best and befitting punishment for such human animals.

This man should be given some other kind of punishment for he has taken the life of so many innocent people including a child. Death punishment is not given in Brazil and capital punishment is too small for the amount of crime and terror he has done.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I feel making him invalid so that he is confined to bed all his life.

Are you punishing him or his caretakers.

Are you punishing him or his caretakers.

A warning through him to his caretakers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.