Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

She is an extraordinarily brave and courageous young woman who stood against the world at the cost of her own life, only for her firm belief in rights of girls to education. The sight of her bloodied uniform probably may have brought back unpleasant memories. She is the TRUE role model and a perfect youth icon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

She is an extraordinarily brave and courageous young woman who stood against the world at the cost of her own life, only for her firm belief in rights of girls to education. The sight of her bloodied uniform probably may have brought back unpleasant memories. She is the TRUE role model and a perfect youth icon.

Absolutely. She didn't care even her life and fought for a Noble cause with the desperado Terrorists..a champion of Child education and rights. The uniform sent her in to nostalgia. The days of her fierce fight with the terrorists rushed in to her mind.

I feel Malala is role model for all girls and entire humanity. I as moed by her very meaningul speech. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel Malala is role model for all girls and entire humanity. I as moed by her very meaningul speech. 

Her speech in Oslo reflected her humility and determination to continue her good work that fetched her the coveted "Noble Peace Award,

Malala is the bravest and the most determined young girl and the true representative of all children in the world. Her speech after receiving the Nobel Peace Award was very inspiring and touching and it reverberated with the voice of all suppressed children in the world.

A Muslim girl is protected and rewarded by Christians and is now receiving praise by Hindus. Wish this would always continue but soon will evaporate even in this forum. 

A Muslim girl is protected and rewarded by Christians and is now receiving praise by Hindus. Wish this would always continue but soon will evaporate even in this forum. 

It's wild dream on your part. Such things will never evaporate nor dry from this forum.

She is the brave girl and wants to achieve the things in her way. She knows the pain so she acts according to that and wants peace everywhere.

Malala has indeed made us all proud and been very brave to go against all odds for the rights of girl's education. She is a living example for many.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

When she fought against the terrorists, Malala was just 14 year old. It indicates that she's a born fighter, who refuse to yield to injustice come what may

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.