Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He knows how to respect traditions of the society. Sign of a great man that he is.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He knows how to respect traditions of the society. Sign of a great man that he is.

He is a Hindu to the core. Hindu Sampradaya or traditiion, says not to refuse the Host's offering . The drink was a traditional tribal drink. Though bitter and strong, Modi born the bitterness as a true Hindu. 

By the way which Sampradaya or tradition advocates refusal of the Host's offering ? 

By the way which Sampradaya or tradition advocates refusal of the Host's offering ? 

For my reply to the thread, it;s enough to say which Sampradaya ( Hindu sampradaya) says not to refuse a host's offerings. Because the person involved is a Hindu.

The Chinese President also drank it and refusing to drink it is considered an insult to Fiji traditions.The Chinese is a non Hindu. 

The Chinese President also drank it and refusing to drink it is considered an insult to Fiji traditions.The Chinese is a non Hindu. 

Chinese are non Hindus. seeing Modi drinking the tribal bitter drink, he must have learnt about the nuances if Hindu Sampradaya.

By God, to what lengths can one go to defend the indefensible. By this logic before Modi no one drank the bitter drink. Modi is mighty lucky to have such supporters .

By God, to what lengths can one go to defend the indefensible. By this logic before Modi no one drank the bitter drink. Modi is mighty lucky to have such supporters .

Supporters. True. But not blind. Just wait and see how this support is going to swell beyond leaps and boundaries.

The Indian PM, the Chinese President and the Prince of Wales - all of them drank the Fijian Kava because they didn’t want to insult the Fijian Society by turning down their offer. I believe it has nothing to do with any religion. 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

haha, did you see what happened to English guy after drinking the stuff?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.