The Birthday of the celebrated Showman of Indian Screen, Raj Kapoor.

Raj Kapoor doesn't need an introduction to the Movie Lovers of India.Let's remember and recollect his memorable performances that regaled the Indian Movie Lovers.

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?tab=ww&ei=m8WMVKChD9CTuQS864GABg&ved=0CAMQ1S4#q=Raj+Kapoor+birth+day

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too noticed the image of Rajkapoor and a screen shot of him with Nargis from the film Shree 420 in the background, nice way of remembering and reminding users about it...Raj Kapoor is one of the most well kknown, stylish  and popular actors of all times and his contribution to the Indian cinema is immense..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Tribute to the legendary actor director producer and “The Show Man” of Bollywood film industry on his 90th birth anniversary. His films and their famous lyrics were still appreciated today globally due to their unique style and the distinctive features that nothing else can claim.

He was the greatest showman of Indian film industry and he gets the credit of producing many iconic films such as Sangam, Mera Naam Joker etc. If I am not wrong, he was the one who started the trend of shooting movies in exotic foreign locales in his Sangam movie and then in Around the world in 8 dollars??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Tribute to the legendary actor director producer and “The Show Man” of Bollywood film industry on his 90th birth anniversary. His films and their famous lyrics were still appreciated today globally due to their unique style and the distinctive features that nothing else can claim.

He;s a multifaceted actor. He rose from clapper boy to the dizzying heights of international glory. His movie Awara has become a household name in the then undivided USSR.

He started his studio and made his first film direction with the movie called "Aag". He used Chaplin character in the movie "Shree 420"

He started his studio and made his first film direction with the movie called "Aag". He used Chaplin character in the movie "Shree 420"

All his films were super hits . He was a multi talented actor. There cannot be another Raj Kapoor.

Raj Kapoor- who can discount his contribution to Indian cinema, his noteworthy contribution to Indian films have been truly commendable andn appreciated even today.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Raj Kapoor is an all time Celebrity. He's a self made man.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.