Key player in the 26/11 Mumbai attack,Lakhvi has been detained for three months after he got the bail by a Pakistani court. Indeed Pak has responded in a positive way.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/lakhvi-s-detention-by-pakistan-positive-step-says-national-security-advisor-ajit-doval-637117?pfrom=home-india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It has had to respond as world pressure was mounting. But it is not gong to be easy for Pakistan to control terrorists as they have also build up huge arsenal and following. It is likely that both may direct anger at India as a diversionary tactic.

It has had to respond as world pressure was mounting. But it is not gong to be easy for Pakistan to control terrorists as they have also build up huge arsenal and following. It is likely that both may direct anger at India as a diversionary tactic.

It will be known in due course. Pak is unreliable. May be now after the Peshawar carnage, it looks like a changed nation as far as the issue of patronizing terrorism. Who knows about Pak's intentions in  a diatant future.?

The bogey of Kashmir keeps them united to a large extent. Thus they will keep the issue alive and India oriented terrorists will continue to flourish.

And terrorists also regrouping themselves. Local Naxalites and ISIS are a menace that will shadow us forever.

They are taking actions due to world pressure. We should wait and watch them. They are like tigers no body knows when they will attack. India losing his soldiers strength comparing with Pakistan in cross border issue due to our keep quiet policy.

True. Pak has been forced not only by the world, but now, after the carnage at Peshawar, it started experiencing the heat internally too. Which is why, it started its action against the terrorists in Afghanistan. Hope the trend continues and Pak's eyes are opened forever.

Pakistan will never learn unless taught properly. Don't believe them for a moment as they are least trustworthy. I will sleep with a snake but not with a ...... 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Pakistan will never learn unless taught properly. Don't believe them for a moment as they are least trustworthy. I will sleep with a snake but not with a ...... 

I too will not trust them, even though Now Pak is launching Military assaults on several militant camps. Still, India should not be complacent.

Pakistan is likely to become an extension of Afghanistan and together they are going to create trouble for India and iran.

vijay wrote:

Pakistan is likely to become an extension of Afghanistan and together they are going to create trouble for India and iran.

Seems so. Though Pakistan is stern steps to curb terrorism we cannot predict what the future would be.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.