Delhi assembly election dates hae been announced. If Kejriwal (AAM AADAMI) wins, he gains. If he does not get requsaite numers, he gets dominant opposition space. He is winner both ways. 

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/whichever-way-delhi-votes-7-feb-arvind-kejriwal-stands-gain-2043339.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact he is losing both ways, he was already a CM so if he lose he lose and if he wins, he wanted to be PM so he lose his dignity. Besides he has already lost my support that I gave him in form of Rs 5000/ in cash last time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kejriwal's case is the typical misguded missile case...He did not know how to handle the position and literally threw it away with his deeds and the fact that he still has public support shows, only that people are fed up with the political scenario esp Congress pary and want to give him another chance. But the big question is, whether he has the capacity to do anuuthing worthwhile, I seriously doubt that since all he has done so far is do some dharnas for the most unreasonable so called causes and issue statements that are far off the mark..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By his unreasonable deeds, Kejriwal lost his early popularity. For this state of affairs he's solely responsible. Practically he dug his own grave.

He represents a change which many sections of voters want but are not able to get from mainstream parties. So he stands to win both ways.

vijay wrote:

He represents a change which many sections of voters want but are not able to get from mainstream parties. So he stands to win both ways.

He has nothing in his mind but same subsidies to attract voters. Does he pay subsidies selling his personal property? As far corruption is concerned it's part of our culture 100 Arvinds put together will find it hard to move it an inch. 

usha manohar wrote:

Kejriwal's case is the typical misguded missile case...He did not know how to handle the position and literally threw it away with his deeds and the fact that he still has public support shows, only that people are fed up with the political scenario esp Congress pary and want to give him another chance. But the big question is, whether he has the capacity to do anuuthing worthwhile, I seriously doubt that since all he has done so far is do some dharnas for the most unreasonable so called causes and issue statements that are far off the mark.

If people are fed p with Congress, BJP is there as an alternative. But if Kejriwal has still attraction, it just shows that Congress has not gained ground and BJP is also losing the initial charisma. People want third alternative  as Congress and BJP are two sides of same corrupt politics with BJP being additionally inseperable from fascist communal RSS Hindutva brigade. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

According to a recent opinion poll conducted by NDTV BJP is set to win the maximum number of seats in Delhi which goes to show that BJP hs not only not lost ground but has gained some, also AAP is losing some of the seats it gained last time round and Congress does not figure at all ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kejriwal's case is the typical misguded missile case...He did not know how to handle the position and literally threw it away with his deeds and the fact that he still has public support shows, only that people are fed up with the political scenario esp Congress pary and want to give him another chance. But the big question is, whether he has the capacity to do anuuthing worthwhile, I seriously doubt that since all he has done so far is do some dharnas for the most unreasonable so called causes and issue statements that are far off the mark.

If people are fed p with Congress, BJP is there as an alternative. But if Kejriwal has still attraction, it just shows that Congress has not gained ground and BJP is also losing the initial charisma. People want third alternative  as Congress and BJP are two sides of same corrupt politics with BJP being additionally inseperable from fascist communal RSS Hindutva brigade. 

I have yet to see Fascist communal RSS Hindutva brigade kill innocents like people doing in Peshawar or Paris. But as they say it's easy to target soft and sober than hard and cruel because they will hit back or even kill like they did in both these places.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

He has nothing in his mind but same subsidies to attract voters. Does he pay subsidies selling his personal property? As far corruption is concerned it's part of our culture 100 Arvinds put together will find it hard to move it an inch. 

You are right, but voters vote for alternatives available at time of voting. No party gives subsidies by selling their leaders properties. Neither BJP or Congress then why should Kejriwal sell his property. If Modi can promise the moon why cannot Kejriwal do so.

I personally believe Kejriwal has missed buses one too many! Yes, he has raised all the right issues but when the moment came to go about the serious business of statecraft , he failed and that too miserably with all ends up. In fact a comparison with Mamata Banerjee is apt and hard to resist. As for BJP's so-called Hindutva agenda and all that old chestnut, Modi's rise has added a new dimension to Indian political perspective. As long as he remains steadfast in his developmental plank he would remain a force to reckon with and the moment he slips off it , the history won't forgive him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.