Now this is the proper use of a smart phone at the time of dire need. This woman who was molested in Indigo flight makes a video of this molester and complains against his act. Good way to show that it is time women should speak up and bring such people  to the fore.

http://yralindia.tumblr.com/post/109861260198/watch-what-woman-does-to-her-alleged-molester-on

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wonder how on earth the victim could make a video.

She could because she did not want to get victimized for the second time, before the molester could re-attempt she made a hue and cry. Read the news provided in the link.

Don't you think instead of recording the incident, she could have saved herself by raising an alarm as it was done by two women in a flight recently? These girls not only raised an alarm and they have beaten the molester with the help of co passengers.I read the article. The man was trying to touch her from the gaps of the seat who was sitting behind her

What i expressed is my personal opinion.

Other people need to see the real picture of this man who is apparently a big name in Odissa, Bhubaneswar, it was the right thing to do, he was ashamed and will think twice before committing something like this next time.

A severe beating in the flight before all also will make the molester bend his head with humiliation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.