Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave? I mean there is nothing wrong with taking a leave but why during parliament's budget session? 


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    You can do your job- be this attending parliament or something else- when you are physically or mentally well. also you may have some more important things to do than the assigned job.  Then it is better to get leave sanctioned than be absent without permission.  If you are on leave, alternative arrangements can be made. There are other congress men who can well do the job that Rahul Gandhi would have done. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    You can do your job- be this attending parliament or something else- when you are physically or mentally well. also you may have some more important things to do than the assigned job.  Then it is better to get leave sanctioned than be absent without permission.  If you are on leave, alternative arrangements can be made. There are other congress men who can well do the job that Rahul Gandhi would have done. 

    You are right sir, in the sense, that there are other party men who can do the job of Rahul better than the reluctant Rahul.

     


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    Trust RG to take a leave or vanish when congress is in deep soup!! LOL!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    You can do your job- be this attending parliament or something else- when you are physically or mentally well. also you may have some more important things to do than the assigned job.  Then it is better to get leave sanctioned than be absent without permission.  If you are on leave, alternative arrangements can be made. There are other congress men who can well do the job that Rahul Gandhi would have done. 

    You are right sir, in the sense, that there are other party men who can do the job of Rahul better than the reluctant Rahul.

    You mean other congressmen can do the job better than Rahul so he has gone on leave! Come on, he is deputy chairperson of the party. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    You can do your job- be this attending parliament or something else- when you are physically or mentally well. also you may have some more important things to do than the assigned job.  Then it is better to get leave sanctioned than be absent without permission.  If you are on leave, alternative arrangements can be made. There are other congress men who can well do the job that Rahul Gandhi would have done. 

    You are right sir, in the sense, that there are other party men who can do the job of Rahul better than the reluctant Rahul.

    You mean other congressmen can do the job better than Rahul so he has gone on leave! Come on, he is deputy chairperson of the party. 

    The reason for Rahul going on leave is not to give a cance to other congrssmen to prove their worth though it's a fact. The real reason is to establish his indispensable factor despite his reluctance to take an active part in party matters.


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    Personally I feel this is much ado about nothing since Rahul Gandhi has done precious little for his party and even less for the nation except take his party down along with him.They shd be happy that he has decided to take himself off for a few days for whatever reason - The reason they give about him reflecting ( what?) had me in splits .. Congress leaders have pompous reasons for all their doings like Sonia's innner voice and now Rahuls reflection on introspection or whatever..

    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    Why this noise about a non- entity,whose existence doesn't make any difference? Media should write about something useful for the Society.


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    It makes a difference when such people try to block the progressive steps taken by the government in the name of being party's deputy chief and as far congress' other leaders the way Raj Babbbar spoke in a meeting yesterday that was height of everything.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    Rahul Gandhi has been at center of our political debate and public scrutiny for long enough to form a judgement on his career so far. It was very apparent from the outset that the young man was thrust into a position about which he had not the foggiest of ideas and had an inveterate unwillingness and unease. But some wily congressmen rather moronically thought and still think that for their survival they need a Gandhi as a surname to any name even if it is a dumb lamppost! The result has been disastrous. A person doing productive work for days ,months and years may have issues with bodily and mental fatigue but how can a person seek leave or vacation when he is completely at sea to know what he is cut out to do in life?


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave?

    by » 5 years ago


    As per the learned sources Rahul Gandhi wants free hand in replacing the entire working committee and general secretaries that his mom is not agreeing to. This is baby's way to show his disagreement with his mom. You know no choco no homework :)


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.