Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Personally I feel this is much ado about nothing since Rahul Gandhi has done precious little for his party and even less for the nation except take his party down along with him.They shd be happy that he has decided to take himself off for a few days for whatever reason - The reason they give about him reflecting ( what?) had me in splits .. Congress leaders have pompous reasons for all their doings like Sonia's innner voice and now Rahuls reflection on introspection or whatever.

I sincerely doubt if he is even able to do some serious introspection or so-called reflection! LOL. In a way, it is quite good that there is such a big issue being made about his absence for it has now become glaringly evident that every time, congress is facing a crisis or having important meetings, Rahul Gandhi chooses to stay away. As far as his being thrust into politics unwillingly, he wants to grab all the benefits and perks that go with his position with both hands, but does not want to work sincerely. Why? Because he was thrown in politics reluctantly. That seems quite a tall order. Therefore I can see the only positive outcome from all this hullabaloo that people can become more aware of his inefficiency or unwillingness or apathy towards the country and party., or whatever one may choose to call this attitude.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
I have many a times come across this . Rahul Gandhi generally remains absent during parliamentary sessions. His attendance is always low. He is least interested in politics. Yet he is always seen in news because if his being Vice President of UPA. I have never seen him absent during budgetary sessions unless in need. I am feeling bit strange.

Inactivity in a responsible person should not be tolerated. Such people are unfit even to come anywhere near the viscinity of Parliament.

Inactivity in a responsible person should not be tolerated. Such people are unfit even to come anywhere near the viscinity of Parliament.

Such people with such a high-standing record of always remaining absent should be banned from entering parliament for entire life.

It shows an utter lack of responsiblity towards the post he holds or rather has been bestowed upon becuae of the family he is born into ...In the meantime the Sychopants are going blue in the face trying find excuses for his absence, in fact it is funny the things they come up with ! He must be having a gala time somewhre knowing fully well that when he decides to come back he will be welcomed by his partymen with open arms and will shield him with more excuses ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It shows an utter lack of responsiblity towards the post he holds or rather has been bestowed upon becuae of the family he is born into ...In the meantime the Sychopants are going blue in the face trying find excuses for his absence, in fact it is funny the things they come up with ! He must be having a gala time somewhre knowing fully well that when he decides to come back he will be welcomed by his partymen with open arms and will shield him with more excuses ..

I wonder what these sycophants are up to as I just read a news in today's papers that posters have been put up everywhere in the Amethi constituency with Rahul Gandhi's picture and Missing, please come back, we miss you etc. printed on them !

When he is not on leave then also he is criticized. Now he is on leave then also he is criticized. Many persons including some in this  Forum also seem to be missing him.Allegations are that posters in Amethi have  been put up by the party which loves him the most - not  Congress.By the way what contribution would he have made in the Budget if he was present in the Parliament?

vijay wrote:

When he is not on leave then also he is criticized. Now he is on leave then also he is criticized. Many persons including some in this  Forum also seem to be missing him.Allegations are that posters in Amethi have  been put up by the party which loves him the most - not  Congress.By the way what contribution would he have made in the Budget if he was present in the Parliament?

He would have lead the Walking out parade. He would have increased the number of walking out parade members.

Poor congress is having man power shortage.

vijay wrote:

Please do not underestimate him, he is a gem of a genius whom people of this country are not able to read correctly. You will see he will change the world when his times comes. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I would attribute that to his charismatic personality and intelligence!

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.