The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

In order tohave my own thoughts and opinions about anything, it's my policy not look for other opinions. I allowed intercaste marriages, inter religios marriages in my own family without caring for others validations. I only ask whether the people involved are willing or unwilling. Other things doesn't concern me.

Inter cast means that you recognize and accept caste.  Inter religion means that you recognize religion also.  Some comments that Hindu is not just a religion but something more. Agreed. But even then Hindu is a religion in spite of being some thing more or less. This is true about every religion. I don't know why Islam is also not a way of life. Why Christianity is also not a way of life. In fact every religion is a peculiar way of life and that is why different caste and religion persons feel it difficult to adjust.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A

Recgnition means recognizing that religion is meaningless . And ignoring religion.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In order tohave my own thoughts and opinions about anything, it's my policy not look for other opinions. I allowed intercaste marriages, inter religios marriages in my own family without caring for others validations. I only ask whether the people involved are willing or unwilling. Other things doesn't concern me.

Inter cast means that you recognize and accept caste.  Inter religion means that you recognize religion also.  Some comments that Hindu is not just a religion but something more. Agreed. But even then Hindu is a religion in spite of being some thing more or less. This is true about every religion. I don't know why Islam is also not a way of life. Why Christianity is also not a way of life. In fact every religion is a peculiar way of life and that is why different caste and religion persons feel it difficult to adjust.  

True. Every religion is a way of life. The ways are different and hence different culture and beliefs for different religions. But all lead to the same Truth and the Truth is only one.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Dear sirs and Mams

Hindus keep remembering Allah, Khuda, Moula, Peer etc etc etc day in and day out (Is there a Hindi song that has no Alla, Moula etc in that?) but no body praises them. Now the trend is saying Inshallah,, Khudahafiz among the so called educated, fashionable,  so called secularists etc etc etc but no one starts a thread about them and here a girl took part for the sake of competition and everyone feels Hinduism is right on top. I salute every Hindu for being so generous.    

This one is for Gulshan Sir

You said Hinduism is a religion but we should not mind conversion and if a conversion takes place RSS and Bhagwa will mind it. In case of Hindus RSS will only mind and protest but try to convert a Muslim the whole world will come and cut Hindus' throat or try to convert a christian the Pope will himself come to protest. Remember the case of a nun's rape in Kolkata reps from Vatican arrived but no one cares when hundreds of Hindu girls/women suffering in India and abroad by others. Perhaps Hindus do not deserve to exist or people look them so down they are not counted among human being.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The song was Allah Tero Naam. Ishwar Tero Naam. I agree with you Sunil.

rambabu wrote:

The song was Allah Tero Naam. Ishwar Tero Naam. I agree with you Sunil.

That has been reduced to Allah ke bande ham .... Allah ke bande ham'

Since Ram or Iswar is no more relevant and if you said that you will be branded Bhagwa or uncultured Hindu. Choice is yours. Cheers.

suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

Hindus keep remembering Allah, Khuda, Moula, Peer etc etc etc day in and day out (Is there a Hindi song that has no Alla, Moula etc in that?) but no body praises them. Now the trend is saying Inshallah,, Khudahafiz among the so called educated, fashionable,  so called secularists etc etc etc but no one starts a thread about them and here a girl took part for the sake of competition and everyone feels Hinduism is right on top. I salute every Hindu for being so generous.    

You said Hinduism is a religion but we should not mind conversion and if a conversion takes place RSS and Bhagwa will mind it. In case of Hindus RSS will only mind and protest but try to convert a Muslim the whole world will come and cut Hindus' throat or try to convert a christian the Pope will himself come to protest. Remember the case of a nun's rape in Kolkata reps from Vatican arrived but no one cares when hundreds of Hindu girls/women suffering in India and abroad by others. Perhaps Hindus do not deserve to exist or people look them so down they are not counted among human being.  

Sir, I belong to Hindu community and consider that Hindu is my religion. I can never support conversion to another religion. My remark is on those who say that Hindu is not religion. If Hindu is not a religion, how can yo say that accepting Islam is even conversion. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

Sir, I belong to Hindu community and consider that Hindu is my religion. I can never support conversion to another religion. My remark is on those who say that Hindu is not religion. If Hindu is not a religion, how can yo say that accepting Islam is even conversion. 

Conversion is connected with one's personal choice. Hinduism never restricted are never imposed curbs on conversions. Those who claim themselves as Hindus and view conversions as a sacrilege are self styled pseudo Hindus.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

Conversion is connected with one's personal choice. Hinduism never restricted are never imposed curbs on conversions. Those who claim themselves as Hindus and view conversions as a sacrilege are self styled pseudo Hindus.

OBJECTION- no religion be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian allows/tolerates conversion, this way or that way. The people who try to  do it or doing it have a belief that they will rule over this entire world one day.  Look at, what is happening in a vast part of the world where they are fighting a fierce battle to wipe out particular sects or believers.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

OBJECTION- no religion be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian allows/tolerates conversion, this way or that way. The people who try to  do it or doing it have a belief that they will rule over this entire world one day.  Look at, what is happening in a vast part of the world where they are fighting a fierce battle to wipe out particular sects or believers.

Hinduism is generally regarded as the world's oldest organized religion. It consists of "thousands of different religious groups that have evolved in India since 1500 BCE." 1 Because of the wide variety of Hindu traditions, freedom of belief and practice are notable features of Hinduism.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.