Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Faith moves mountains they say...There is nothing wrong in any belief as long as it does not come in the way of his functioning as a leader. Human beings need an anchor be it god or a saint or someone who they can look up to ...

Indeed its very wonderful and apt point that there is nothing wrong in any belief as long as it does not come in the way of his functioning as a leader. I believe belief gives more confidence in his working towards the desired goal and short circuits any deviations.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Modi's belief did hamper his workingefficiency? Did he thrust his belief on others? No. Then there's nothing wrong in having a belief even if it sounds and looks strange and bizarre. I know some celebrities have some strange beliefs. Some writers write only On small chits and some write while walking.

Life is dynamic and we are all rushing towards the goal of perfection, knowingly or unknowingly. It is quite natural that we look for an admirable person, who will guide us through the right path. It can be anybody; our parents, a spiritual master, or even God himself. It is our belief that matters; but not what others believe about us.

@Ramakrisnan, I agree with you. It's the individual's belief, his choice that matters, because it's his life. I don't see any reason why the individual should live upto the expectations and beliefs of others.

It is spiritual choices which PM Modi always says loud and clear but while doing administration he remains calm with composure for a better future of Indians. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Still, I'm of the opinion each one of us have the right to choose a belief or ritual, whatever may be. There is no resson for hue and cry.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.