In the hit and run case that took place in 2002' movie star Salman Khan hit a person who was sleeping on the footpath causing death to the person sleeping on the footpath. Salman was driving the car in an inebriated state. And he doesn't have license.

Salman, with wrong witnesses, misguided the court.

Atlast to day, the court proved that in all respects Salman is guilty.

Law  took its own course.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Great news and justice finally after such a long time. Although his punishment will not bring back the dead to life or redeem the sufferings of others, but at least he has been brought down on his knees!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Absolutely Kalyani. Thinking, with popularity anything can be done and purchased has proved wrong. Ultimately truth triumphs. 

This case is in sessions court after 12 years, then appeal to other courts and it seems for full justice it would take more time. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

In the meantime producers of Salman films will lose a lot financially.

This proves that Wrong person is always found to be guilty if he salman khan or any other. This means we all are equal. Great Decision taken by court. 

this is good news, but the wheels of justice in India take too long and the final verdict may be some years away. In the mean time he can apply for bail and continue  singing and dancing making a mockery of the law.

Just reminds me that the BJP leader Navjot Singh Sidhu and cricketer was sentenced to 2 years jail for manslaughter in a road rage case and that was in 2007. The case is still not heard by Supreme Court and Sidhu can be seen on TV laughing away. Justice? where is it in India? However a poor man is immediately jailed. That's India.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, that's bound to happen. Courtesy, our judicial system.Final verdict may not see the light also.

Now Salman Khan is granted bail by the high court on the same day just after 2 hours of being awarded 5 years RI. What a mockery of justice, I wonder if "other considerations" were not involved . Justice Katju has commented that many high court and supreme court judges have questionable conduct  and open for  "other consideration"

Would the high court give  bail to a poor man in a similar case? I think all Indians must be ashamed of the happenings in Mumbai

Absolutely. The long episode of delays started on the very first day of a sessions court. And this goes on and on till Salm's grand children's generation. In the meantime Sallubhai can complete all his movies and amass truck loads of dough.courtesy Our judicial system.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.