Currently Modi is going to visit China to meet their giant e-commerce CEO's, Alibaba company is one of them and to talk and make arrangements to encourage their investments in India. Hope it will be successfull to bring employment to our youth.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I also hope for resolve of boundary issues with China, just as it has been solved with Bangladesh and in building commerce withe each other is going to help immensely for countries. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. The boundary issue is important and I'm sure Modi knows about and do what all he can do.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. The boundary issue is important and I'm sure Modi knows about and do what all he can do.

I think people must understand that the border issue cannot be solved at all the way India is posturing. There is no way ever that India can take back Aksai Chin. The best course is to accept chinese occupation of Aksai Chin. There can be some leeway on the eastern border. In 1959 Chou en Lai the Chinese premier had proposed  Indian acceptance of aksai Chin and as a quid pro quo he said China will accept the McMahon line. 

Remember all these lines were drawn by Britain when they were they were the  dominant power. Nehru let all this slip from his grasp and now there can be no solution,  but to accept the Chou proposal of 1959.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think people must understand that the border issue cannot be solved at all the way India is posturing. There is no way ever that India can take back Aksai Chin. The best course is to accept chinese occupation of Aksai Chin. There can be some leeway on the eastern border. In 1959 Chou en Lai the Chinese premier had proposed  Indian acceptance of aksai Chin and as a quid pro quo he said China will accept the McMahon line. 

Remember all these lines were drawn by Britain when they were they were the  dominant power. Nehru let all this slip from his grasp and now there can be no solution,  but to accept the Chou proposal of 1959.

Call me a blind optimist. Modi was elected by the people who wanted a change. With the time everything changes. Nothing is forever except change.

Modi has a great chance in history of solving the border problem with China. Indian people will accept a settlement of border.

Definitely . Solving the border problem is going to stand as a Historical achievement.

Modi is more decisive, with decisive mandate and hope more positive news would be reaching out to masses soon about his visit to China. 

Modi is very clear about India's needs. All his tours have a diffinite purpose. His tour to China will definitely benefit the country.

Prior to visit there are many other visits by different ministers as well as counterparts to create favorable decision process. 

So what. Modi is a man of action. To accomplish his mission, any number of visits he would do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.