The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't mind if grows by joining foreign club team and earn good money but he is no way making India proud by doing that. He is doing it for his personal gains at the cost of Indian team's interests..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If not for personal interests show me an eminent personality  and patriot who refused opportunities to lead a dreary life in India. When most of the top brass  of Microsoft like Satya Nadella made a mark of his own, everybody who's worth a dime sang in chorus, "You made the Indians proud" in India.

The fact is Satya Nadella who hails from AP utilized the opportunities and left for the USA. had he stayed back to claim his patriotism, he would have remained as a clerk in State govt. office.

rambabu wrote:

If not for personal interests show me an eminent personality  and patriot who refused opportunities to lead a dreary life in India. When most of the top brass  of Microsoft like Satya Nadella made a mark of his own, everybody who's worth a dime sang in chorus, "You made the Indians proud" in India.

The fact is Satya Nadella who hails from AP utilized the opportunities and left for the USA. had he stayed back to claim his patriotism, he would have remained as a clerk in State govt. office.

I agree, even Daud Ibrahim is making India proud, had he been operating in India he would have earned in millions but now he is man of billions, cheers.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree, even Daud Ibrahim is making India proud, had he been operating in India he would have earned in millions but now he is man of billions, cheers.

Pray explain How an class one imposter like Dawood would have made India proud had he stayed in India.

Yes, he would have made India proud for those who are much bigger than Dawood, like our cheats who are in the guise of "Politicians."

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Pray explain How an class one imposter like Dawood would have made India proud had he stayed in India.

Yes, he would have made India proud for those who are much bigger than Dawood, like our cheats who are in the guise of "Politicians."

It's no more a fact left in this thread that the people going aboard for earning money making India proud but they are doing it for self interest. So is the case of Daud. None who is going away for making big money for self interest is making India proud. As far corrupt politicians are concerned they are no lesser criminals than Daud or even more.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's no more a fact left in this thread that the people going aboard for earning money making India proud but they are doing it for self interest. So is the case of Daud. None who is going away for making big money for self interest is making India proud. As far corrupt politicians are concerned they are no lesser criminals than Daud or even more.

I dont think self interest is a sacrilege.. Then, Shankaracharya would be the first criminal. Everything starts from self interst, it's only then other interests follow.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I dont think self interest is a sacrilege.. Then, Shankaracharya would be the first criminal. Everything starts from self interst, it's only then other interests follow.

Did I say self interest is wrong? I only said going aboard and earning big money for self interest is no way making India proud. Hundreds of players from other countries join IPL every year leaving their own national teams, do you think they are making their countries proud by leaving them high and dry. Most South African, West Indian and some Australian players are example of that. By the way which foreign team Shankracharya plays for ? 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Did I say self interest is wrong? I only said going aboard and earning big money for self interest is no way making India proud. Hundreds of players from other countries join IPL every year leaving their own national teams, do you think they are making their countries proud by leaving them high and dry. Most South African, West Indian and some Australian players are example of that.

Again we are coming to square No. 1

Why people go abroad ? Surely not for a stroll. People go abroad to see the new civilizations. New things that are worthy to learn if they are good. And what do you say about this attitude in man? That's the main factor for which one goes to abroad. Had he stayed in India he would have lived like a frog in the well. Why did Columbus go on a voyage ? He would have stayed very well comfortably in his home.

It requires a certain type of boldness and ability to take risk to leave one's land and carve out a new life in an unfamiliar culture. Yes when these NRI's make good we feel happy that they got their spurs from the same system which is otherwise abused by us all the time. For a few moments we also permit ourselves to shine in the glory of a once fellow Indian. But let us also appreciate the millions who have stayed back and built the country to its present state of development. They should also be praised.

Satnam Singh who had skills in Basket ball only at school level was identified by the selectors of NBA that he has the potential to become a big star in Basket ball. Many feel that Satnam's acceptance of the opportunity as an example for "Opportunism.". How funny!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.