Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This secular and non-secular way of looking at every comment which is contrary to one's way of thinking is now becoming boring. That which is not meant is made the focus. It shows intolerance of the highest kind. All the time advising minorities while disregarding weaknesses in majority systems shows a pathological bias. In a few Madrassas and non Madrassa institutions abberations do take place. When it comes to light we can not condemn all Madrassas by simple extrapolation and defend non Madrassas by resorting to secularism and Hinduism for no rhyme or reason.. Same yardstick should be used is my submission. Hope this is also not seen as secularism. 

May be. When expresses his opinion about Madarsas and non Madarsas, it is implied that the member is expressing his or her opinion.

Basically I don't think that there is sexual exploitation going on in all Madarassas , but some are bound to have ! There is one close to my school and I know the mullahs who teach there and I am definite it is just a school that teaches religious text and namaz and some literature about Islamic history !

However , when there are reports about some wrong doings like sexual exploitation or giving shelter to known terrorists or those with links to terrorists within a Madarrassa ,it is normally brushed aside by the authorities , which is not right ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Basically Maharashtra govt's allegation is. Madarsa are notcomplying with the Govt's prescribed curriculum . Other things like giving shelter to extremists , sexual exploitation etc are the allegations levelled by some, who actually suffered extortion and sexual exploitation.

One more joins the chorus against Madarassas ...This time a film director from Kerala !

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/i-was-a-victim-of-child-abuse-at-a-madarsa-filmmaker-ali-akbar/1/534266.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true. After V.P. Rajeena, the journalist from Kerala, now it is a Malayalam Director, Ali Akbar, who was abused in Madarsas. This further says how these Madarsas are functioning.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.