Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@ Sunil.

You have flooded with authentic information which drove away all my earlier doubts and suspicions. Yes this is the true spirit  of discussion forums.

Now I'm fully convinced that SSMs are the genuine educational institutions which impart knowledge to its students both cultural aspects of India while sticking to the modern education system and syllabus like following NCERT curriculum.

I thank you on behalf of all the members of this forum for providing an authentic information.

Thank you said by: suni51
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil.

You have flooded with authentic information which drove away all my earlier doubts and suspicions. Yes this is the true spirit  of discussion forums.

Now I'm fully convinced that SSMs are the genuine educational institutions which impart knowledge to its students both cultural aspects of India while sticking to the modern education system and syllabus like following NCERT curriculum.

I thank you on behalf of all the members of this forum for providing an authentic information.

Just to get the facts right,  I had already provided the link in my post on page 1 on this discussion...giving below my post written on page 1

The Sarswati schools called SSM are non religious but patriotic and can never be compared with Madrasas which concentrate on brainwashing the students and make them hard core believers.The Congress government in a bid to garner support actively encourages this.

http://topyaps.com/saraswati-shishu-mandir-facts

In my street there was a large compound with an old house , the owners living abroad . One fine day the place was cleaned up and classes were held.A board was put up saying it is Islamic school of learning.Since I know the owners, I called up the lady and asked her if she had sold or rented out the property and she was shocked when she heard about the developments. She came to India and it was real battle for her to get them out since they had certificates given by the local MLA and a minister from the state government who were both pressurising her to sell the property to the Islamic school , (a local goonda, we came to know later ) but since the entire neighborhood was with her she managed to oust them and sell her property to a developer who is now building an apartment block...I blame the politician for increase in Islamic terrorism in our country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil.

Just to get the facts right,  I had already provided the link in my post on page 1 on this discussion...giving below my post written on page 1

The Sarswati schools called SSM are non religious but patriotic and can never be compared with Madrasas which concentrate on brainwashing the students and make them hard core believers.The Congress government in a bid to garner support actively encourages this.

In my street there was a large compound with an old house , the owners living abroad . One fine day the place was cleaned up and classes were held.A board was put up saying it is Islamic school of learning.Since I know the owners, I called up the lady and asked her if she had sold or rented out the property and she was shocked when she heard about the developments. She came to India and it was real battle for her to get them out since they had certificates given by the local MLA and a minister from the state government who were both pressurising her to sell the property to the Islamic school , (a local goonda, we came to know later ) but since the entire neighborhood was with her she managed to oust them and sell her property to a developer who is now building an apartment block...I blame the politician for increase in Islamic terrorism in our country.

Sorry Usha, I read your post previously but somehow missed the link. Thanks for bringing it to members' notice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil.

Sorry Usha, I read your post previously but somehow missed the link. Thanks for bringing it to members' notice.

No problem Sunil , was just putting things in the right perspective..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

This is really a matter of illegal occupation of property. This is not peculiar to Muslim organization. Many Hindu organizations like Jai Daiv Guru in Mathura and Dayalbagi sect in agra also grab land of ordinary people. Sant asharam is also accused of such practice. Recently one Hindu ashram head was arrested in Haryana as well. He is also accused of land grab. 

Here we are discussing the issue of derecognizing madarsa- Muslim education institutions. In India, all religions- Hindu, Muslim, Christian have their own schools. So there is nothing peculiar about madarasas.  But all institutions should provide education in basic subjects like language, science and maths also in addition to religious education.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is really a matter of illegal occupation of property. This is not peculiar to Muslim organization. Many Hindu organizations like Jai Daiv Guru in Mathura and Dayalbagi sect in agra also grab land of ordinary people. Sant asharam is also accused of such practice. Recently one Hindu ashram head was arrested in Haryana as well. He is also accused of land grab. 

Here we are discussing the issue of derecognizing madarsa- Muslim education institutions. In India, all religions- Hindu, Muslim, Christian have their own schools. So there is nothing peculiar about madarasas.  But all institutions should provide education in basic subjects like language, science and maths also in addition to religious education.  

There is no fault with Madarsas. Only thing these religion based pupils schools cannot get admission in the schools which have a prescribed curriculum.

usha manohar wrote:

The same concern was addressed in my post where I wrote a personal experience as to how Madrasas begin and grow - there are many such cases where the politicians look the other way when such illegal occupation takes place ..

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no fault with Madarsas. Only thing these religion based pupils schools cannot get admission in the schools which have a prescribed curriculum.

The religion based schools also can have prescribed curriculum and affiliate with the education Board. In fact, apart from government schools, there is hardly any school that is not religion based. You have sanatan dharam schools, DAV (Dayanand anglo Vedic). At Agra, we have even a deemed university that is religion based- namely Dayalbagh deemed Unioversity.  Also we may refer to Aligarh Muslim University and €Benaras Hindu Unioversity.

All that is needed is that all educational institutions should subscribe to proper syllabus and get affiliated with appropriate Board of education. The Christian missionary schools are also affiliated with ICSE Board.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The religion based schools also can have prescribed curriculum and affiliate with the education Board. In fact, apart from government schools, there is hardly any school that is not religion based. You have sanatan dharam schools, DAV (Dayanand anglo Vedic). At Agra, we have even a deemed university that is religion based- namely Dayalbagh deemed Unioversity.  Also we may refer to Aligarh Muslim University and €Benaras Hindu Unioversity.

All that is needed is that all educational institutions should subscribe to proper syllabus and get affiliated with appropriate Board of education. The Christian missionary schools are also affiliated with ICSE Board.  

Not only Christian missionary schools but many schools operated by Muslims are affiliated to govt. prescribed curriculum.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.