Priyanka Vadra , daughter of Sonia Gandhi has yet again blocked an RTI filed to disclose her property details.No doubt she has the right to do so but with so many controversies surrounding her and her husband Robert Vadra,is it not better to disclose details and be done with it...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Priyanka-tries-to-block-RTI-on-property-again/articleshow/48120537.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

She definitely has a lot to hide and everyone knows the spurious deals the Vadra family has been involved in. That is why she is doing so, but how long will she be able to hold investigations and how long Sonia can influence it, is a matter of time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

She definitely has a lot to hide and everyone knows the spurious deals the Vadra family has been involved in. That is why she is doing so, but how long will she be able to hold investigations and how long Sonia can influence it, is a matter of time.

I totally agree with that...I wonder whether Sonia Gandhi herself has declared all her foreign properties and bank accounts as per the new rule where you need to disclose all your foreign property holding and bank accounts that brings in remittance into your domestic account , provided you are a ' Citizen' of India ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I totally agree with that...I wonder whether Sonia Gandhi herself has declared all her foreign properties and bank accounts as per the new rule where you need to disclose all your foreign property holding and bank accounts that brings in remittance into your domestic account , provided you are a ' Citizen' of India ..

Obviously Sonia has not declared all her properties, especially in foreign countries. Just recently Lalit Modi alleged that she had asked for an enormous amount of money to be paid to her sister in Italy, whether he is right or not is to be seen,  but there has to be a grain of truth in that. That way, she could have accumulated a lot of wealth outside India.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gandhis do not mind grabbing land in different states with their political influnce but they do not believe in government acquiring land for public welfare. I heard Rahul shouting with clenched fists- We shall not allow government acquiring an inch of land' only yesterday. How will the government go ahead with development plans without acquiring land? Rahul must know the days of congress are over and we have yet to watch what NDA has in store for us amid infighting among  the political parties which is not at all helpful for the development of this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Obviously Sonia has not declared all her properties, especially in foreign countries. Just recently Lalit Modi alleged that she had asked for an enormous amount of money to be paid to her sister in Italy, whether he is right or not is to be seen,  but there has to be a grain of truth in that. That way, she could have accumulated a lot of wealth outside India.

She indeed has in her maiden name Antonio Maina...When we were in Italy last year one of the tour guide was from a place called Luciana , which is where her entire family lives and she is a well known figure there.He was telling how they have become on of the richest families now although they came from very humble background...

RTI applies to government departments operating under public funds to which public has a right to know details. Priyanka does not fall under that category and can therefore plead that she should not be forced to declare her property details, which is legitimate right of hers. If Priyanka and Sonia have acquired properties illegally in India or abroad , the present government should investigate fully and do it fast.Otherwise it is purposely kite flying to keep the issue alive so that gullible people believe anything against whom they do not like without proof.

suni51 wrote:

Gandhis do not mind grabbing land in different states with their political influnce but they do not believe in government acquiring land for public welfare. I heard Rahul shouting with clenched fists- We shall not allow government acquiring an inch of land' only yesterday. How will the government go ahead with development plans without acquiring land? Rahul must know the days of congress are over and we have yet to watch what NDA has in store for us amid infighting among  the political parties which is not at all helpful for the development of this country.

It is their typical double standards...Rahul Gandhi with his controversial background should think a hundred times before criticising Modi...With so many skeletons in their closet the Gandhi's still have the audacity to poke fingers at others !

When Rahul Gandhi criticised Modi, " Your Govt. is a Suit and Boot Government Modi retorted Rahul Gandhi saying " " Suit and Boot Government is better than "Suit case Government."

vijay wrote:

RTI applies to government departments operating under public funds to which public has a right to know details. Priyanka does not fall under that category and can therefore plead that she should not be forced to declare her property details, which is legitimate right of hers. If Priyanka and Sonia have acquired properties illegally in India or abroad , the present government should investigate fully and do it fast.Otherwise it is purposely kite flying to keep the issue alive so that gullible people believe anything against whom they do not like without proof.

Maybe the rule is in favor of Priyanka but why should she use it if all's well?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Maybe the rule is in favor of Priyanka but why should she use it if all's well?

Exactly, especially since there are so many question marks about the Family right from Rajeev Gandhi and Qutrocchi days..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.