Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Vadra family has become rich by dubious means. Sonia and rajeev were in same mould. The bofors kickback went to Rajiv and they bought ships in Italy. Unfortunately the Bjp and Modi have taken no action against Vadra, though a year has passed this raises eyebrows. Could it be a case of " you scrach my back and i shall scratch yours"?,

And who is this Priyanka ?  Daughter of erstwhile empress and now sans crown. She boasts at the top of her voice standing atop Kutub minar  that she was the one who gave the RTI act to the Nation.A shameless party Congress that ruled this country and ruined the Nation..

MG Singh wrote:

The Vadra family has become rich by dubious means. Sonia and rajeev were in same mould. The bofors kickback went to Rajiv and they bought ships in Italy. Unfortunately the Bjp and Modi have taken no action against Vadra, though a year has passed this raises eyebrows. Could it be a case of " you scrach my back and i shall scratch yours"?,

I sincerely hope not ....Everybody knows how the Gandhis have got away each time with their scams managing to put blame on others.At least now BJP should go all out to bring in justice and nail Vadra and others connected with the illegal land deal

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I sincerely hope not ....Everybody knows how the Gandhis have got away each time with their scams managing to put blame on others.At least now BJP should go all out to bring in justice and nail Vadra and others connected with the illegal land deal

The past record of the BJP is not encouraging. During 6 years of power of Vajpayee not ONE CONGRESS Leader was convicted and Bofors kickback case NOT SOLVED. This is a fact. I was posted at Air HQ in Deli at that time and it was common talk in defence Ministry that BJP is not keen to go after Gandhi family. i will not quote the reason here. Can you imagine that one year has passed and nothing has happened to vadra.  Do you think anything will happen? BJP is  involved in a recruitment scam in MP for 8 years and what is happening? 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Exactly. Why have different party governments not exposed the widely perceived illegal wealth amassed by other party high ups. Because they are all in it together is the only conclusion one can draw. Members are so convinced about who pocketed how much and also spent it on what  and @MGSingh will in an almost titillative  style not quote the reasons but yet no one is hauled in law. Vadra has therefore good chances of escaping scot free as BJP will be forced to go in for a trade off with Congress due to the scams being uncovered in States being ruled by it. Many members will be heart broken!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The past record of the BJP is not encouraging. During 6 years of power of Vajpayee not ONE CONGRESS Leader was convicted and Bofors kickback case NOT SOLVED. This is a fact. I was posted at Air HQ in Deli at that time and it was common talk in defence Ministry that BJP is not keen to go after Gandhi family. i will not quote the reason here. Can you imagine that one year has passed and nothing has happened to vadra.  Do you think anything will happen? BJP is  involved in a recruitment scam in MP for 8 years and what is happening? 

Common talk may not be the truth but just a rumor...However, Bofors case was handled in suh a way by the Congress party that all the main players like Qutrochhi were given a safe passage out of the country and even when the case was heard abroad, India did not put up any solid case, instead helped him...So why blame BJP for that, one cannot close the stable door after the horse has fled ! As far as Vadra case is concerned, let us wait and see and not draw conclusions even before things have started moving . According to the Haryana government  sources “The scams of Rahul Gandhi's suited-booted (well dressed) brother-in-law Robert Vadra will definitely be probed, but in what way the probe will be held will be decided by the Chief Minister." 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jumping to hasty conclusions at this stage especially considering the fact that the new Government inherited a waste land. Courtesy Congress. Modi Government has many problems on its neck. It is better to take a sound decision instead of committing grave mistakes. Remember no civilisation or country was built overnight.

The  latest news on this ..A full bench of theHimachal Pradesh State Information Commissionhad on Monday directed the Shimla Additional District Magistrate (ADM) to release information relating to the land deal of Priyanka Vadra near Shimla, within 10 days.

A good decision by Himachal Pradessh State information commission.It said, land purchased by Priyanka Vadra here can be made public by authorities, noting that no one can claim that a VIP is "not covered" under the RTI act.

The entire VIP and VVIP culture is created by the Congress party to make their leaders and their sycophants get away with scams and corruption...I sincerely hope that with an enlightened media this VIP culture  hits the dust and people have true democratic rights at least now..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.