Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A true gentleman, genius and  scientist par excellence. May his soul rest in peace.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Abdul Kalam had come to Mangalore last year and was very interactive with students, I too had gone with a handful of students from our school...I have fond memories of that day the way he addressed the students and asked them if they were comfortable since the hall was packed and many including me were squatting on the ground...Such a great yet humble personality ! 

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Mangalore/mangalore-students-day-out-with-abdul-kalam/article5861513.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen

Abdul Kalam is an Universal personality. His death is mourned by the general public as well as the scientific community. Parliament of India declared 7days as mourning period.Quite a befitting tribute to this great soul.

"Cast a Cold Eye/On Life,On Death/ Horseman Pass By" WB Yeats Your journey would be remembered beyond life and death,R.I.P!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes. Death is imminent to all of us. But people like Kalam will remain in the hearts of people forever. Nobel souls have no death.

There is no other persoality comparable to Dt. Kalam. Just a few days back, we all we surprised to see that a Haryana minister paid homage to him even in his life time. Dr. Kalam will be known more as a scientist rather than President.  He was very much involved with Ministry of Defence as a scientist in DRDO *Defence Researxh & Development Organization). Salute to Missileman. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Work was his religion. Even when he died, it was while delivering a lecture to students at IIM Shillong on a liveable plant.  he passed away in his element, while delivering a lecture to youngsters, on a subject he loved. A true universal personality. My tributes to APJ Abdul Kalam.

Just yesterday afternoon  I was watching Sonu Nigam video where he was paying respect to all the legend with the song "Jane Nahi Denge Tujhe, Jane tujhe denge nahi" in an award program. The song from "3 IDIOTS" he sang with so much emotions that I felt so touching. Evening I got the news of our beloved President and automatically the song came out from my heart. Such was his character that he stayed throughout every Indians heart and will be there as long as we live regardless of age. A simple man who achieved impossible because of his strong will power and hard work.You can't describe this man in words. Like any other Indian, I felt pain for losing him. Its a greatest lose.

Regards

Jeets

Very true Jeets. APJ Abdul Kalam will stay forever even after his death in the deep core of every Indian's heart.

A true karmayogi. He literally died with his boots on while interacting with IIM students as this was his passion after retiring as a very popular President. May his restless rest in peace.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.