Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Really sleek and hi fi but I would any time prefer the old Amravathi with its historical monuments and structures.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Really sleek and hi fi but I would any time prefer the old Amravathi with its historical monuments and structures.

I also feel that politicians should think before spending crores of rupees on such extravaganza which the state can ill afford...This is true of all states across India, we need to conserve and spend where it is absolutely essential rather than splurge ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I also feel that politicians should think before spending crores of rupees on such extravaganza which the state can ill afford...This is true of all states across India, we need to conserve and spend where it is absolutely essential rather than splurge ..

True Usha. I personally feel that such modern high rises with aluminium and steel frames are totally wrong for our climate. Our so-called designers have lifted the idea from west where owing to lack of sunny climate, their buildings need to be such in order to conserve heat inside. But in our climate, they not just look ugly, but also are monstrous guzzlers of energy. Our own traditional designs are better suited and can be adapted to accomodate business needs. What our cities need more is cleanliness, proper roads and sanitation facilities to become smart cities.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The funds for Building Capital for the newly formed state AP are being provided by the center which is one of the conditions in the State Bifurcation conditions. Now AP is not having a capital of its own. It is a necessity. not an extravagance.

No matter who funds it ultimately it is the citizens who pay for it...An already existing city can be converted into the capital and certain changes made and automatically with inflow of finance when there is more business and industry in that area , development would take place rather than plan an entire city. The state already has a fiscal deficit of Rs 17,500 crores and in a country where farmers are committing suicide by the day, the center ought to look into such matters...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

According to the latest News Arun Jaitley declared in the parliament that the Financial deficit in the Budget will be cleared and accordingly, the center released funds to the  state

Where is an already existing place for building a Capital ? Vijayawada is bursting at its seam with over population. The condition prevails in other big cities of AP. Only alternative is Visakhapatnam. But it is not centrally located. Building a new capital is the only alternative.

There are always options if one is serious ...However, it is what is expected of Chandra Babu Naidu who never thinks twice about spending tax payers money lavishly on himself .. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Funds-flow-freely-for-Naidus-own-expenses/articleshow/47135892.cms

It is a desperate effort by the press to show that ChandraBabu is extravagant. Let the press know how much he saved in millions of rupees in getting the Singapore consultants free of cost. Additionally he is a visionary to have seen the future benefits only by investing in the present.  Chandrababu naidu is not a "Wet Behind the Ears politician. He is a seasoned politician, who ruled the state and elevated Hyderabad as the "Cyber City " which won the appreciation of the entire world.Where this press has gone now, that sang paens on ChandraBabu's Visionary qualities ?

Can there be a benefit without investing. I'm sure the Press has been paid astronomical sums by the opposition leader Y.S. Jagan biggest economic offender that India has ever seen. He and his father Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy plundered the state.

Arun Jaitely do you think has believed the Cock and Bull stories of ChandraBabu before announcing the funds to the building of Amaravati ?

Ultimately I firmly believe The AP is lucky to have a leader like ChandraBabu.

@ Rambabu pl do not get carried away in singing praises of Chandrababu. He elevated Hyderabad to a cyber city but lost the ensuing elections because he neflected rural AP who voted him out.Why have the Singapore consultants worked free of cost. Why. Later on  the quid pro quid will come out. After all his rise in politics was because he was the son in law of the most famous politician.

I was pointing out that despite all his bad name, he learned the lessons from his defeat. What would you suggest as an alternative for building a new Capitol . Would you suggest to stay in Hyderabad bearing all the hostilities of Telanganites, endangering Telugu people's lives?

Iwould ask you how you could say its an act of Quid Pro Quid ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.