Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government plans to open 1,000 Mohalla Clinics in slum clusters and poorer neighborhoods in outlying areas of Delhi.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If its like that then surely it will help lots of people living there especially the poorer who don't get the disease cured for years and years

bhuyali saroj

Sure. It's  the intention of helping slum dwellers, who cannot afford to spend on medical expenses. A great Initiative from AAP.

These clinics cannot be a substitute for hospitals. At best, these may be good for first aid or for very common diuseases like cold and cough, head ache. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even for this initial medical aid, slum dwellers are not in a position to bear the cost even in smallest clinics.. At least it's a beginning.

It is a good initiative. Many poor people will get the basic medical  benefits if the project is implemented as planned.

I agree. If this initiative  taken by AAP, is supported by voluntary organizations, it would be a resounding success.

does the AAP party will get any help from the prime minister for doing these or it is fully on APP party

bhuyali saroj

No monetary help from the government. It is clearly stated in the thread that it is an initiative fro AAP

Good initiative but what i fail to understand is how ll these mohalla clinics be better than primary health care services. Even though its written that constructions of PHC is much expensive than mohalla clinics I think the facilities provided is almost similar. So isn't it a case of old work new name?

No. The facility is entirely made for slum dwellers. Whereas PHCs are  are for all . They are better because Mohalla clinics are made in the the easily accessible locations, mostly amidst the slums.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.