SonuNigam  defends  Radhe Maa's wardrobe, and dancing habits yesterday on social media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/08/17/sonu-nigam-facebook-radhe_n_8001736.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kali Maa is not to blame for her clothes. She is a goddess and will appear as the priests, painters, idol artists decide. she is a hypothetical entity and cannot be faulted. But Radhe Maa is a human being, a citizen of India and subject to Indian Penal code provisionsunlike Kali Maa. The comparison is ridiculous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody has seen how Kali looks to that matter any god or goddess. What the world is seeing is imaginary descriptive images built around them over centuries. But Radhe Maa is a human who is bent upon luring the thirsty gullible superstitious  who hide under the guise of Devotees.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Kali Maa is not to blame for her clothes. She is a goddess and will appear as the priests, painters, idol artists decide. she is a hypothetical entity and cannot be faulted. But Radhe Maa is a human being, a citizen of India and subject to Indian Penal code provisionsunlike Kali Maa. The comparison is ridiculous.

Very true ! Kaali Maa is a figment of peoples imagination since no one has seen her..But I wonder why Sonu Nigam comes up with such ridiculous statements time and again, not just him but many other film people have been defending her and calling her an innocent soul who wants nothing - except make up,high heels,mini skirts etc tc..there is a limit to ones foolishness and stupidity but this is way beyond anything !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar wrote:

Very true ! Kaali Maa is a figment of peoples imagination since no one has seen her..But I wonder why Sonu Nigam comes up with such ridiculous statements time and again, not just him but many other film people have been defending her and calling her an innocent soul who wants nothing - except make up,high heels,mini skirts etc tc..there is a limit to ones foolishness and stupidity but this is way beyond anything !

The only reason I can for Sonu NIgam to keep making such senseless comments is probably because he is one of the several Radhemaa's celebrity devotees. And like it or not, Radhe maa does now possess the same kind of glamour that Sonu and his other counterparts from industry possess and therefore he feels that by saying so, he is taking side of those people and defending his own tribe! I really wonder whether these people take out their brains each day and lock it in a safe before stepping out of their homes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no dearth of defenders who support cheating God women and God men. Did we not see the host of defending devotees of Sathya Saibaba ?

rambabu wrote:

There is no dearth of defenders who support cheating God women and God men. Did we not see the host of defending devotees of Sathya Saibaba ?

True...and not just Sathya saibaba, we see so many senseless and brainless gits  defending and worshipping Asaram Babu even now in spite of his so many brazen and shameful crimes and conduct.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True...and not just Sathya saibaba, we see so many senseless and brainless gits  defending and worshipping Asaram Babu even now in spite of his so many brazen and shameful crimes and conduct.

True Kalyani. There are many God men and God women who are doing a lucrative business and earning a lot hoodwinking the gullible. In fact, I see them as smart and wise. They know how easy to be fool the public.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The only reason I can for Sonu NIgam to keep making such senseless comments is probably because he is one of the several Radhemaa's celebrity devotees. And like it or not, Radhe maa does now possess the same kind of glamour that Sonu and his other counterparts from industry possess and therefore he feels that by saying so, he is taking side of those people and defending his own tribe! I really wonder whether these people take out their brains each day and lock it in a safe before stepping out of their homes.

Looks like it, I was watching a studio discussion the other day on the same subject and the kind of statement made by Subash Gai and a couple of other celebrities including Prahlad Kakkar , who I thought was a learned and intelligent person made me wonder, what does this woman posses other than some obvious appeal ! Honestly it is shameful !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

That's the pity. The devotees who are educated, in my view are educated illiterates. Education should lead the people towards light. Not towards to darkness.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True Kalyani. There are many God men and God women who are doing a lucrative business and earning a lot hoodwinking the gullible. In fact, I see them as smart and wise. They know how easy to be fool the public.

Yea, they are not only smart but that kind of tribe also possesses a thick skin, thicker than a rhino and shamelessness to carry to the way they do! If you are interested search Radhe maa's video that show her spectacular entry on stage in an udan khatola decorated with marigolds. If nothing else, these people do provide some moments of entertainment for us. LOL

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.