Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no dearth of defenders who support cheating God women and God men. Did we not see the host of defending devotees of Sathya Saibaba ?

True...and not just Sathya saibaba, we see so many senseless and brainless gits  defending and worshipping Asaram Babu even now in spite of his so many brazen and shameful crimes and conduct.

True Kalyani. There are many God men and God women who are doing a lucrative business and earning a lot hoodwinking the gullible. In fact, I see them as smart and wise. They know how easy to be fool the public.

Yea, they are not only smart but that kind of tribe also possesses a thick skin, thicker than a rhino and shamelessness to carry to the way they do! If you are interested search Radhe maa's video that show her spectacular entry on stage in an udan khatola decorated with marigolds. If nothing else, these people do provide some moments of entertainment for us. LOL

True. This tribe possess thick skin. But, to continue with their Illicit activities thick skin is essential. After all having thick skin earns them Millions, if not Billions.

first of all these shouldn't be given so much of value its a believe of particular person its not true i think and its my personal thinking that the persons who's saying all these should be penalty for his misbehaviour attitude

bhuyali saroj

Yes. Such rubbish should be ignored. Press also should not cover such news

The greatest surprise in the present world today is that people, including highly educated, have become blind devotees of the fake Godmen and Godwomen, and behave like ignorant fools and publish senseless statements to support them, even though the dirty plays of these creatures are undoubtedly revealed to the public.

You call them educated? No, I call such devotees as educated illiterates.In fact they are the main patrons of these pseudo God men and God women. Both are plague to the society. Both should be eliminated from the Society to keep the society Healthy.

Why bother ourselves with what Sonu Nigam has to say? Making controversial statements is his way of ensuring that he doesn't fade from public memory. He seems to be in the news more for his statements than his work

Very true Jabeen.It's not just Sonu Nigam, every Tom, Dick and Harry who has gone into oblivion will make desperate attempts to stay in the limelight. And Sonu Nigam is one such Tom or Dicky or Harry.

Brush them away.

Sonu Nigham may be a great follower of Radhe Maa but there are others who sees to be taking pot shots at Radhe Maa now, the latest is Dolly Bindra ! whether to believe her or not is the question !

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tv/radhe-maa-forced-me-to-have-sex-with-one-of-her-followers-dolly-bindra-1049594.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read the link and Dolly Bindra. I neither believe such statements nor disbelieve.I prefer to ignore.

The antics of so called Godmen and Godwomen are great stress busters. I often watch their programs like Nirmal Bhabha etc and feel refreshed. How easy it is to fool people and the socalled educated comes out in these programs. In Radhema's case it seems she is a captive in hands of persons who are hiding in the background. She herself needs to be freed first.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.