Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is not just MY opinion. It is everybody's opinion. Though it is a small platform, all in this forum are unanimous in their opinion that Lalu is a clown.

What is wrong with being a clown. It is better than being a liar.

Of course there is nothing wrong in being a clown. As a clown he can be of more use to the People. Of course he is not the Only clown in Indian politics. There are dozens of clowns. And we all know how they are being ridiculed and never were taken seriously.. Politics is a serious business. No place for clowns and Buffoons.

And what about the comment he passed on Amit Shah! He said a person as fat as Shah should not board a lift in Bihar. Incidentally the lift was stopped and the door had to be broken to open it. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So at least once the clown was right. 

Lalu was/is a comedian which he himself accepts from what I have seen him say during one of his interviews...I like that quality in him where he does not have any hesitation in poking fun at himself, but he can be extremely rude and insulting in his comments on other politicians , sometimes unnecessarily so..His comments on Giriraj Singh was uncalled for and there have been many such in the past..So when he feels free to insult others he should also be ready to get some back !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Comedy with a purpose once in a while is good and the people enjoy it. Comedy with the sole purpose of insulting others is Unwelcome.

vijay wrote:

Maybe the clown was right but the politician failed miserably.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Maybe the clown was right but the politician failed miserably.

Exactly. The proper place will be a Circus. But there too there is a lot of competition. There are dozens of clowns in the political field.

All of you are stating that politics is a serious business and clowns have no place in it. But the serious politicians have also not delivered if one were to go by the pessimism repeatedly expressed about country's state of affairs. So why condemn a clown in particular. At least he is doing it humourously.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.