Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is indeed pathetic. a few days ago, some children died in S.N. Hospita, Aqra owing to electricity failure. But the case in andhra is more pathetic. It is unbelievable that baby was eaten by rats. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really pathetic. The Lokayukta is investigating the case. AP government took it very seriously and dismissed some officials. Hope such cases will not repeat in future.

Very sad. I have seen rats in Rajdhani Express once.

Rats and cockroaches are very common occurrences in Indian Railways. Seeing them Hospitals is also not strange. But killing a 4 days baby with their claws is pathetic.

Such things have happened before , I have heard of dogs mauling a new born baby in one of the hospitals in south India...Who does one blame?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lokayukta has taken up the case. The AP government suspended the concerned Medical heads. There is no use of blaming anybody. Only thing to be seen that such incidents do not repeat in future. Earlier Government Hospitals and the CEOs were neither censured nor taken any action. This time the government is determined to improve the sanitary conditions prevailing in Government Hospitals. With this it is hoped that the condition in the government hospitals improve.

Yes, it is indeed true that our Government hospitals are not hygenic. Couple of days back, i went to government Hospital in Ahmedabad, since my mom need to have Yellow fever injection. The hospitals was very dirty not hygenic, smell of medicine and big crowd was there. After long time i went to a Government hospitals.

The worst part is that they just make us to run to different counters. There is no co-ordination. For poor, its pathetic. They even charge for making a case paper.

We really don't know when the condition of Government hospitals will improve.

Want to make each day Accountable

True. This is the condition prevailing in almost all the government Hospitals are here.  If The Government fails to improve this situation there will more deaths for sure.

I think Government has to do huge work in improve of our government hospitals. But, i also think we people also have to improve. Government has to take quick decision. If they can't control it, they should have to start giving the responsibilities to private hands.

Want to make each day Accountable

Any welfare measure will be successful if the people and Government work in tandem. It needs two hands to produce sound.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.