Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think there are very less government hospitals which are running in good standards. The time has come now to take help of any private firm and work better. We are now moving towards a huge economic development and medical sector plays a very important role.

No one like to go to Government hospitals. why? A favorable environment is not created there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes. it's mandatory to bring sweeping changes in the Health sector as it is concerned with Human health. A Healthy nation  is that in which Healthy inhabitants are there.

The private sector should be involved in running govt hospitals and for this they can be given suitable incentives.

I think it may help in changing the unhygienic conditions prevailing in the Government Hospitals.

also help in keeping the instruments running and make available services of good private doctors.

The government run Primary Health centers have nothing - no doctors, nurses and equipments , just a building that gets funding from time to time on paper. I have seen the pathetic condition of the Primary health center in a village here, which comes alive on Independence day and Republic day just to make a show , so that the funding part is justified !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. Mosquitoes and Rats, cockroaches what not everything that is unwanted are there in the  Government Hospitals. If you see one government hospital you have seen all.

Actually the matter is that it's not a private hospital who can be responsible for his ill deeds . The doctor or the servant of government hospital are very unconcerned because they know that everything happened in the government hospital is directly or indirectly responsible to the government

bhuyali saroj

Yes. There is no accountability in the administration of Government Hospitals. That's the reason for these pathetic conditions in the Government Hospitals.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.